Posts by fuloran1

The 240-X is back in stock on swiftech.com, get it while it's hot!
thanks man, I also assume I can get coolant from Swiftech thats pre-mixed right?
Ha, didn't realize that was you! Great reviews on your channel man, you saved me from wasting my money on crap!
Anyone know what water block I need for my GPU?
Thank you, I'm a total noob when it comes to water cooling, but man, I can't tell you how excited I am to get the 240-x. Every single review and article says it's in a class by itself!
Thank you! I guess what I am asking is what specifically, what specific block for my gpu?Is it just distilled water or water/glycol?
Can someone answer a total noob question? I would like to add my gtx 770 to the loop of my 240-x when it comes in, how do I do that? What would I need?
Man, so happy I found this thread! I just ordered the 240-x due to the info found here. Almost got stuck with an h100-i! I was going to but it and add $50 in fans to make it quiet, which actually would have cost the same as what I paid for the 240-x!
In the interests of those who may come at a later date and find this thread hoping for solutions to similar issues, I have somewhat resolved this and here is how. First, I found that having my PC in IDE mode allowed me to boot straight to windows while AHCI mode took me straight to the bios as if I was hitting the Del key on boot. I also found that while in AHCI mode disabling the USB 3.0 controller also allowed me to boot straight to windows without being taken into the...
In the interests of those who may come at a later date and find this thread hoping for solutions to similar issues, I have somewhat resolved this and here is how. First, I found that having my PC in IDE mode allowed me to boot straight to windows while AHCI mode took me straight to the bios as if I was hitting the Del key on boot. I also found that while in AHCI mode disabling the USB 3.0 controller also allowed me to boot straight to windows without being taken into the...