Posts by waylo88

No, it doesn't. But it does mean that you cant complain when your $100 video card doesn't run the game with everything cranked. I'm so over people expecting to run EVERY game at max settings at 60+FPS regardless of their system specs.
So...is there something special about this drive? There are many 128GB USB 3.0 drives on Amazon for around $30-$40 and you wouldn't have to wait a month to receive it.
If you read my post, you'd see that I mentioned it's early access and as I said, I'm sure it'll get better. I also never said it had bad dev support. How does me playing a month ago mean I was playing on a server with bad ping? I know the difference between frame lag and latency. I just feel like currently, the performance is somewhat unacceptable. If you feel differently, cool, enjoy the game. Just figured I'd give people potentially interested in this the heads-up that...
I bought this like a month ago and wound up getting a refund like an hour after install. The performance was completely unacceptable for the hardware it was being run on. I know it's early access, and I'm sure it'll get better, but I felt like it wasn't even worth playing in its current state.
4790k and an ASRock H97M Pro4.
Started a thread for this, but since nobody has responded, I guess I'll post here as well. Kind of a weird problem. Basically it boils down to this. I installed a new motherboard and processor two days ago. Along with it, I put in an MSI GTX970. When I go to power off the PC at night, the light on the GPU will flash non-stop until I turn the power switch off on the PSU. If I turn the power back on right away, it'll go right back to flashing and I cannot turn my PC on (the...
Kind of a weird problem. Basically it boils down to this. I installed a new motherboard and processor two days ago. Along with it, I put in an MSI GTX970. When I go to power off the PC at night, the light on the GPU will flash non-stop until I turn the power switch off on the PSU. If I turn the power back on right away, it'll go right back to flashing and I cannot turn my PC on (the power button on the case will not work). Two nights in a row it's done this. I turn the...
You do realize there are also people with data caps or slow internet that buy physical copies so they don't have to download the entire game, right?
Finally got credited my points today. With them I ordered myself a 4790K for $250 shipped.
Guess my money will stay exclusive to my wallet then.