Posts by waylo88

How is this a shoddy port? It's the definitive version of the game and runs flawlessly.
This game was never $30. It was $20, which is a damn fine price for one of the greatest games of all time. Sure, not all the textures were upgraded, but it still looked okay and ran flawlessly.Also, why did this thread from April get randomly bumped?
Cant wait to see every streamer using one of these pieces of trash.
Depends. It seems it's slowly being rolled out. Whether your phone will get it or not seems totally random at the moment. Mine is still on 4.4.4.
Mine still says it's up to date with 4.4.4. Hopefully 5.0 comes through shortly.
1GB of RAM honestly isn't that terrible. I got mine today and have been messing around with it. It's handled everything I've thrown at it perfectly fine. Netflix, Hulu, various games, Steam, Twitter, etc... Everything runs just fine. That said, I do clear out my recent apps relatively often so I never have a crapload of stuff running at once. Maybe 5-10 things.It's so much faster/snappier than my OG Nexus 7, which is basically what I was replacing (yes, I know that's a...
My FT Griffin that I bought for like $2 is already up to $8. Lol.
IMO, the DS4 is the best controller on the market right now.As for the differences between the X1 and 360 controllers, the X1's have a MUCH better D-Pad. I'd just stick with the DS4 though since you've already got one.
I picked one up mainly because my OG Nexus 7 is dying and I wanted something smaller and more portable anyway. I don't particularly care about the phone aspect. That said, as someone who isn't keyed into the phone world, what would I need to do to get a carrier on one of these?
Nah, mine is just the wi-fi model.