Posts by waylo88

Game was dead after the first month. I can only imagine how bad it is now.
So, what realistically could come from this?
Man...wish I had seen this yesterday.
Which is still nothing at all when nobody owns the console. Cool, the 100 people who own one bought an extra game.Obviously I'm exaggerating, but you get the point.That said, I've been in the market for a 3DS, and figured I'd wait for this new one to come out. Then I saw they aren't releasing the regular one, only the XL version in the US. Guess Nintendo doesn't want my money. Regular N3DS would've been a day one purchase.
Mine was canceled as well. I saw the writing on the wall when they still hadnt charged my Paypal 24+ hours after ordering.
That's all it was taking off before, it's just that the item was on sale for $59.99. My order is still pending. Anyone elses actually go into packaging or anything?
My Paypal payment is still pending, a day after purchase. I'm basically just waiting for a cancellation message at this point. EDIT: Yeah, they put them back on their site listed at $330. Definitely feeling like orders are going to be canceled. order still shows as "pending" in my Paypal. That normal?
Ordered. Been looking for an arm for ages but couldn't justify prices on a lot of them. This is a great deal.