Posts by eXe.Lilith

It's good from a business standpoint to offer the older expansions to people as both an incentive to buy the latest one, as well as exploiting the fact they wouldn't get many newcomers if people had to purchase every expansion in order to play. But then again that's also why WoD is priced so high atm.
WoD's pretty much the best expansion Blizzard has released ever since The Burning Crusade. Of course WoD taking place in the same setting just in another timeframe makes it so good ol' vanilla players like myself feel nostalgic (and with good reason). Visually there's no denying how WoW's evolved over the year, you just have to take a look at TBC's Nagrand then at WoD's to see it instantly. But there's also many a changes that are well thought (though sometimes actual...
Yeah, when I see this I just want to facepalm. And I realize we have it good here in France compared to all the bs you guys have to put up with...
Where your problem might lie, is that as with most korean MMOs initially developped solely for the SEA region (but then ported/translated to milk NA/EU players), ArcheAge runs of the game content client side on your computer. This way it cuts down on server infrastructure costs for the developper/publisher. And reduces the amount of data transfer between your client and the server.... as long as you play solo. If you start playing with big groups, well, it's pretty much...
Hey guys, I got a few leftover fittings after building my latest loop. These are brand new, unopened, fittings that I bought off FCPU. I'll ship to anywhere in Europe for free, or anywhere else worldwide if buyer is willing to pay for international shipping ($25). 7x Bitspower G1/4" Thread 3/8" x 5/8" Rotary Compression Fitting (Carbon Black) - $12 each 1x Bitspower G1/4" Mini Valve (Carbon Black) - $20 1x Bitspower Sealing Plug for ID 3/8" Tube (Matte...
I'm hyped for the preview, gonna dual boot it with 8.1 Pro see if it's really better.
There is one important thing to keep in mind here going forward. I know a lot of people here on OCN prefer to buy products from other brands rather than Corsair because they don't like and I quote "paying a premium", and that's fine by me. But to these people I have one thing to say: at least Corsair listens to its consumers unlike so many brands out there who couldn't care less. And that's why I'll stick to buying Corsair cases, fans, RAM, and PSUs going forward,...
Coz like many people upgrading to X99 means many people getting rid of their IB-E CPUs at a bargain...
Na it's some guy selling the card for cheap and I'm like wondering why so cheap for a "barely used card" and he sent me pics of the card and everything, said it had been used for only a month, was watercooled and I just saw on one of the pics he sent me that one of these little thingies was missing is all, so I'm wondering whether or not to buy it, as I kinda don't want to get scammed.
Hey guys, A quick question if you will. If one of the little components circled in red on the pic below is missing, am I right to assume the card is dead? As in BIOS beep will happen if I try to boot up a computer with said card and the card will have to be sent for RMA?