Posts by eXe.Lilith

If you got the money, Aquaero 6 XT. Probably the best one out there atm
Well positive pressure is about the fans themselves. The amount of them and their specs at the speed they run. You can fairly easily find specs for lowest and highest speed at which your fans are rated, that's something the manufacturer makes public (in most cases). However if you don't plan to control the fans' speed, you need to figure out their "default" speed (or regulate it via voltage control though that's really not something I would advise with the most recent...
I meant that if you run into any problem, talking to somebody who's gone to the hassle of releasing multiple waterblocks of their own for different cards over the years (because big companies wouldn't) surely is the way to go. Just take a look at the review of his cpu waterblock. Guy does it out of the bat, makes the least restrictive of all blocks and yet it still comes in within 2°C of the best performers out there on his first prototype. The fact he did everything...
Here's a few things to keep in mind since you haven't talked about em idk if you thought about it but trust me it's important. 1) Rad+Fan configuration: whether or not you'll have enough clearance to use fans in push/pull or in push only can force you to switch some things up compared to how you initially planned the loop. Which brings us to.... 2) Positive pressure: you gotta make sure the CFM yield of your intake fans is superior to the CFM yield of your exhaust ones....
The new pumps are working just fine. Just make sure you get an EK-D5 PWM G2 and you'll be ok.
You should try and get in touch with Nateman_doo over at the EVGA forums. If someone can help you with this, it's certainly him.
I'm thinking of using one of these would just need to figure out the best way to fix it on the mobo. The one for the Gigabyte EX58/EP45/P35 is looking quite nice since its base is flat and it's slightly longer than the ssd itself. What do you guys think?
Since I never used UV in a build before (my friends seem to prefer pastel colors for some reason), and since I'm too lazy to go with rigid tubing (though that glass tubing from Mayhems looks sexy), here's a dumb question for you guys. What would you use between the following: Mayhems X1 UV Blue dye + Mayhems Ultra Clear Tubing or Mayhems Ultra Pure H20 + PrimoChill PrimoFlex Advanced LRT Brilliant UV Blue Would really appreciate your opinions, especially if you've used...
The laws pretty much everywhere in the world allow the sale of software, even if it's a hacking program. Using the program might be reprehensible, but selling it if you're the original creator is 100% legal.
Cybercrime = Offences that are committed against individuals or groups of individuals with a criminal motive to intentionally harm the reputation of the victim or cause physical or mental harm, or loss, to the victim directly or indirectly, using modern telecommunication networks such as Internet (Chat rooms, emails, notice boards and groups) and mobile phones (SMS/MMS)So a cybercrime is a crime that takes place when someone uses a phone or a computer to breach a target...