Posts by eXe.Lilith

I'll just say this. Instead of paying devs to put out ****ty expansions which every single time see people come back for a month then leave again til the next, they should spend the money on a single legacy server per region. It wouldn't cost them much at all as far as maintenance is concerned since it'll just be a few more VMs running really, but it would bring back a lot of players that miss the early days of WoW (vanilla/tbc pre nerf) because like it or not, progression...
Seconded. PoE is great, and becoming better patch after patch.On topic though, I'm not sure Vivendi actually has the means to complete that hostile takeover. Sure they've bought a good amount of Ubi shares recently from minority shareholders, but as long as the Guillemot family doesn't sell theirs, it just won't go through. Sure they're grabbing as many shares as they can but all it's going to do is give them a real say about the direction Ubi should be taking. It won't...
Hey guys, So I got a problem that I've tried fixing and working my way around but to no avail. As the title suggests, it concerns one of my external HDD. Here's the gist for it: A few days ago I started noticing that sometimes while copying files to the drive it would work fine up to a certain point where it would just hang (actual write speed going down to 710KB/s). It's not file related because the issue would happen to different files. So I thought the disk might have...
Errr the reason why everybody loves ep7 is coz the scenario is a copy-paste of ep4 but with modern technology so way better vfx than we had back with ep4. Also Daisy Ridley....As far as Battlefront not getting any TFA DLC, it's just another way of saying "yep Disney totally don't want us to screw over the image of the movie like we screwed over the fans waiting for a followup to Battlefront 2"
People said the same thing about Maxwell back in the days. The R9 295X still holds the crown though...
Dell, a $25 billions company just bought out EMC for $67 billions so yeah you clearly have no clue how acquisitions work. WD and Micron can very well buy SanDisk out. They'd just have to levy funds to do it, whether through debt financing or through equity.
The recommended specs are fine really. If you don't have that, how do you expect to run the game in 4K with max settings with all them fancy gfx mods that WILL come out and ENB on top? Like seriously
Hey guys, So I need your help to decide between these mobos for my next build. Money is no issue so please don't take that into account when giving your opinion. The rig will eventually become my main gaming rig but it'll be used for benching first and foremost (took a long hiatus from the HWBOT, it's highly time I start benching again ), which is why I can't really decide between the following mobos. So far I'm looking at these 3: - Asus Rampage V Extreme/U3.1 - Asus...
inb4 nVidia's dual GPU card getting thrashed by AMD's in DX12 benches...
How I long to get back into overclocking stuff.... If only I had the time