Posts by eXe.Lilith

So today I got woken up (at noon ) by a nice phone call from a delivery guy who said he had some packages for me and would be at my address in less than an hour. It's always nice to see these big yellow DHL trucks coz you know your day's about to get a turn for the better I have to apologize for the quality of them pics, I'm still waiting on my new camera to be delivered. So for now my HTC One will have to do Here's everything I got from DHL today put...
Nice one MunneY
Here's the order from EK for them blocks EK managed to surprise me in a good way, as I was expecting the order to take a bit of time to be completed as both GPU blocks were out of stock when I ordered (and still are at the time of this writing). But as it turns out they might have had some stashed in a secret warehouse, as according to them and DHL the whole order left Slovenia 2 hours ago. So props to you EK
Love it when everything goes my way. First 2 orders from FrozenCPU shipped on Saturday (though technically they're second and third, but you know, anti-fraud checking and everything on "big" orders so the main order had to wait a bit According to USPS tracking, they seem to both be together and should get here on the 4th. Order 1: Order 2: Main Order: The main order has gone into packing about 3h ago so it might get shipped out by the end of the day...
Hi there Welcome to my first build log on OCN, marking my debut into custom WC loops and case modding, project Black Widow. Why call it "Black Widow"? Well, let's just say I've always loved spiders and if I were to call it Latrodectus most people wouldn't know what the hell it is about How this project came to be: I was really excited when Ivy Bridge-E CPUs came out as my then gaming rig needed to be replaced. But fairly soon afterwards, I got tired of the mild OCs I...
Especially if we sub in the stages where there's the least submissions yet. I mean even the worst sub ever would still be 32 pts as 4th place for Heaven PCI. Too bad I killed my GT520 and am now busy modding my new rig. Edit: Wait, I completely had missed the 32GB mem challenge. Anybody out there with a kit of Dominator Plat 2666MHz C12? Even at stock that'd be 5th place.... Guess I might try and push my 2133MHz kit as much as possible once I'm done building the rig...
Damn I love this board. Finally managed to push my 4930K to 4.8 on air! I'd try for 5GHz under water but... that can only happen once I've modded this rig.
Yay! Exactly what I was looking for. Time to print em pics so I can finally finish my planning.+rep for the help
Anybody happen to have a side shot of a gutted 900D? I need one for some planning but can't find one online with all the HDD bays removed and the bottom side panel open
Actually, I pulled the trigger on most of the parts an hour ago. I'll start a build log later on today as I start prepping my work place (read: my room ) then do some in-depth planning with some 3D pre-rendering of how I want everything to fit together.