Posts by eXe.Lilith

Na it's some guy selling the card for cheap and I'm like wondering why so cheap for a "barely used card" and he sent me pics of the card and everything, said it had been used for only a month, was watercooled and I just saw on one of the pics he sent me that one of these little thingies was missing is all, so I'm wondering whether or not to buy it, as I kinda don't want to get scammed.
Hey guys, A quick question if you will. If one of the little components circled in red on the pic below is missing, am I right to assume the card is dead? As in BIOS beep will happen if I try to boot up a computer with said card and the card will have to be sent for RMA?
Not interested unless EVGA releases a new SR mobo for X99. If they do I might just have to build myself a crazy rig again....
Well, after having to deal with the french customs office over some pure bs (they withheld the main order from FCPU for a week because my contact info on the package was missing the last digit of my phone number.....), I finally have all the parts right here. I started cutting the aluminum plates I will be using to mask areas of the case, drilling holes for them screws and of course painting them black, because otherwise it wouldn't go with the color scheme I'm going for...
Yay! Finally Twitch is dead. Google just spent a billion on something that's gonna die in less than a month due to them not using their brains! Congrats! Way to throw your money through the window...
Unless your laptop has a touch screen I wouldn't upgrade. Most of the time it is worth it to upgrade on a desktop, but on a laptop honestly, not so much.
So today I got woken up (at noon ) by a nice phone call from a delivery guy who said he had some packages for me and would be at my address in less than an hour. It's always nice to see these big yellow DHL trucks coz you know your day's about to get a turn for the better I have to apologize for the quality of them pics, I'm still waiting on my new camera to be delivered. So for now my HTC One will have to do Here's everything I got from DHL today put...
Nice one MunneY
Here's the order from EK for them blocks EK managed to surprise me in a good way, as I was expecting the order to take a bit of time to be completed as both GPU blocks were out of stock when I ordered (and still are at the time of this writing). But as it turns out they might have had some stashed in a secret warehouse, as according to them and DHL the whole order left Slovenia 2 hours ago. So props to you EK
Love it when everything goes my way. First 2 orders from FrozenCPU shipped on Saturday (though technically they're second and third, but you know, anti-fraud checking and everything on "big" orders so the main order had to wait a bit According to USPS tracking, they seem to both be together and should get here on the 4th. Order 1: Order 2: Main Order: The main order has gone into packing about 3h ago so it might get shipped out by the end of the day...