Posts by eXe.Lilith

Dell, a $25 billions company just bought out EMC for $67 billions so yeah you clearly have no clue how acquisitions work. WD and Micron can very well buy SanDisk out. They'd just have to levy funds to do it, whether through debt financing or through equity.
The recommended specs are fine really. If you don't have that, how do you expect to run the game in 4K with max settings with all them fancy gfx mods that WILL come out and ENB on top? Like seriously
Hey guys, So I need your help to decide between these mobos for my next build. Money is no issue so please don't take that into account when giving your opinion. The rig will eventually become my main gaming rig but it'll be used for benching first and foremost (took a long hiatus from the HWBOT, it's highly time I start benching again ), which is why I can't really decide between the following mobos. So far I'm looking at these 3: - Asus Rampage V Extreme/U3.1 - Asus...
inb4 nVidia's dual GPU card getting thrashed by AMD's in DX12 benches...
How I long to get back into overclocking stuff.... If only I had the time
The only goal behind this sale is to have a ton of people sign up for that free Prime trial coz they know more than half of em will forget to cancel their subscription before the trial ends and thus will be charged for a full year and about the other half will find it great so they'll throw their $$$ to Amazon of their own accord.
Too bad I can't take part in this Haven't done any OC since way back (I think my last sub dates back to the days i had a 2600K) so I'm listed as an Enthusiast :s
Yeah obviously we all knew there were gonna be supply issues, we knew that weeks ago. It's fine by me tbh, I'd rather wait another week for my cards to get here in hope that by then AMD's driver team is close to releasing a new Catalyst.
I disagree, it's got everything it needs to compete. People need to get off their high horses is all. Everybody that was expecting a card that was crushing all nVidia has to offer were being naive. AMD, with few means managed to deliver a new architecture that even though based on the same fab process as Hawaii improves slightly in TDP but more importantly a lot in terms of performance. Sure, everybody's mad that the Fury X comes short of besting the 980 Ti, but in truth...
Just ordered 2 Fury X from Sapphire, should arrive in about a week (hopefully I'll be among the first to get mine here as I literally grabbed them the minute they went up on my e-tailer's site). Now I'm just waiting for EKWB to release some blocks for them.