Posts by eXe.Lilith

Coz there's lots of pics inc Just gotta find a way to decent decent light in here...
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Hey guys, Since my current gaming rig is getting old and I made some money recently, I decided it was time to upgrade The idea for this rig came to me a while ago while working abroad, and now that I'm home I can finally make it a reality. It's based on the f2p ARPG Path of Exile by Grinding Gear Games. And as the title suggest, it's based on the Witch class. Main Components: Motherboard: Asus RoG X99 Strix Gaming CPU: Intel Core i7 6850K RAM: Corsair Dominator...
Subbed as well. Can't wait to see more. That greeny man
Actually, when you sign out of Cortana in the Anniversary upgrade, you get back to regular search (ie your files on your computer, your files on your OneDrive and a basic Bing search, all at once). It basically acts like the search bar from Win 8.1. You no longer have the personalized crap & ads that come from Cortana being linked to your Microsoft account.Edit: And you can still disable it via GPO if you're running Win 10 Pro or Enterprise. The way they changed Cortana...
You know you can just sign out of Cortana and keep the basic Windows Search right?
Hi there, Quick question. I happened upon the E22 website today and was wondering if anybody could provide some feedback about their Ethereal V2 reservoir mounts? I like the way they look but considering the price I don't wanna have to purchase 2 to realize they're not doing their job as good as I expect them to. I would be using them with a Bitspower Z-Multi 250 res because I don't like the mounts that come with it (though they do the job, they don't really look good and...
If you got the money, Aquaero 6 XT. Probably the best one out there atm