Posts by ThatKidNamedRocky

Anyone have a 7990 and play planetside 2? Im getting around 30-40fps playing at 1440p? I feel as if i should be getting more.
I currently have a pair of Audio Engine A5 sitting on top of these foam isolation pads. I've recently had new neighbors who keep complaining about the sound (They live above me). They are complaining that they can hear the bass from my speakers. The thing is Ive turned my speakers down extremely low to try and keep their wishes in mind. Yet this still complain. I brought some sound proofing and tried to put it on the wall behind my desk and speakers to see if that will...
I feel like when i first saw gameplay of watchdogs it had much better graphics. What happened?
If I get a 4k TV and connect my computer to it via HDMI will my fps be capped at 30fps or will I just not see more than 30 frames? Im trying to get a feel for what gaming will be like. I mostly play dota and eve and a few first person shooters. I can definitely tell the difference between 30fps and 60fps but I'm not sure if playing at 30hz means that I'll basically be experiencing 30fps gameplay.
Game any good?
i recently finished mine. I might get one more 7990
yea i just got into the beta. looking for people to play with.
So is this game good now?
Cubeworld
is this out yet?