Posts by Aleslammer

Single, going for two so I don't have to worry about RMAs, only home on the weekends and two for a few more boints. Took to long to post, question answered
Quote: Originally Posted by PizzaMan Wonder how many of the 67 voters will be participating Hope they all do, going to raise the boints a lot if they post up at the bot. Would look strange to see a budget card with 70-80 participants. I'm going to follow NCspecV81 lead and say the red is going to win and order two on Sunday before I go to work, if not, I've a 210 in the closet.
Summer sucks, Red Bluff will usually have a week or two over 110F in late July or August. Winters are mild, high 30s / low 40s. Record is 121F, remember it well. Wish I still lived in Hailey Idaho.
Quote: Originally Posted by NCspecV81 does the frame buffers matter on these cards? B/c I actually got 1gb versions. I don't see the frame buffer making a difference at 1024x768/1280x1024 I didn't see a seperate cat at the bot, was kinda wondering the same thing.
In my closet, 12 Red & 11 Green So count me in.
Bought a vanilla EVGA 280, had SC specs in GPUz, rep said it happens now and then.
Voted 5450
This is my best 01 with a couple of 4890s & XP CL3P20: Good place to get stuck, red clay in the hills will suck you right down.
Quote: Originally Posted by VW_TDI_02 Was this on air, WC, LN, DICE, or what? Water on the CPU @ NB, stock cooler on the Vid Card.
Quote: Originally Posted by CL3P20 *hows the weather up there today?? ..got a tower crew working just south of the outlets up there.. Thanks, work in Napa, only home on the weekends. Was raining last night about all I can tell you.