Posts by Aleslammer

Completely useless weekend 20c in my garage by 11 am, 11c at 5 am. Fought AMD/Ati drivers on XP and 06 finally gave up and went back to Nvidia, 03 and 7, but was way to late for anything worth while, clocks I’d used at 6-7c were crashing and by the time I made it through a run I’d backed off so much the scores sucked Blew a power strip took me awhile to figure it out, thought the power supply went, pretty good pop. The replacement strip was dead, finally found one that...
I’ve been trying to figure a way to go subzero without prepping the MB, the only viable way to do it would be to lower the temperature of the air around the board so I came up with this idea based on a dice slush pot. YES it’s over the top and not that practical, but I like making things along these lines. Air tight construction for recirculation. Fans are conceptual, twenty four 120x38s could get a little expensive. Overall size is 4x8 feet +/-, about 19 cubic feet...
Have a problem with this. VC: Nvidia Quadro FX 3700, Driver 8.17.12.7533 OS: Upgrade of Windows 7 over Vista 64 All printers are network connected, Epson Stylus Photo 1400 & HP Designjet T1100ps If Devices & Printers green bars out, Autocad C3D 10, Word & Excel 2007 and Adobe Reader will not load, makes sense programs are looking for hardware that’s not there. Have updated drivers and checked on line for info with no success. Have found the described problem just the...
Just lost 6th by 8 boints, going to be a good battle between 6th & 7th.
Have a tendency to run PCIE from 113-120 especially if running no bridge crossfire, but SSDs just don’t play as well as SATA and really had problems with corrupted drivers with the ATI/AMD cards. Nothing with Nvidia cards, just ATI/AMD, SSD and PCIE at 115 just wouldn’t play right. NoGuru: still has the algae from his last dive in the fish tank.
Brand: ? Source: Home Depot Purchase Date: More than two years Color: Clear PVC with vinyl braid Transparent? (y/n): y Liquid / Additives: Distilled, couple drops dish soap once a month or so. Kill Coil (y/n): 1 oz silver piece with Rainbow Trout cast on it. Thinking of Removing. PH Balance: ? Block Material(s): Copper Tubing Dimensions: 0.50” ID, 0.75” OD Period of Time: In use for over two years Description of Tubing: Little cloudy, doesn’t affect...
Same Here.
Good, have and idea along your build but going to be awhile before I start building it. The two 80's in the front of the case drowned it out.
Reggie: Thanks I’ve got some frozen distilled, may need it not getting cold enough this year, already backed off on some of video clocks per my records. 14c just don’t get. Cards are unlinked, don’t know about a multi of 21 haven’t been pass 209 on the bclk at present, still got to get secondary voltage tuned and better acquainted with the bios. Relying on raw voltage on the opi & core. Feeling good about multi cards with...
Testing, making sure the ram would run as advertised. http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2256126 W3550 4.8 http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2257661