Posts by hellr4isEr

Description: Again... Here are a few items I don't seem to be using and would rather put the money to good use. Condition: Everything is in very good condition and in working order. No physical damage to any items. The Kensington rear cover looks to have a bunch of marks but no actual scratches. I tried to wipe them away and it didn't work. Still functions fine.... it's a case. The Apple smart cover is genuine in case you're wondering. The ZAGG keyboard is extremely...
Description: Again... Here are a few items I don't seem to be using and would rather put the money to good use. Condition: Everything is in very good condition and in working order. No physical damage to any items. The Kangaroo PC will be cleared of my data and reset. I used it just fine with my TV for Plex Client. The Kensington rear cover looks to have a bunch of marks but no actual scratches. I tried to wipe them away and it didn't work. Still functions fine.......
Waiting for buyer to confirm that they received the package and the product is as described. Then I will close the listing.
Interesting. Going by your signature it's pretty evident you're fed up here. If you're an educator in the CPS system, get away as fast as you can. Honestly, as long as you end up still being on OCN, that's all that matters haha.
Description: These parts were used in my brother's pc. He's now upgraded to x99. Condition: Very good condition. All working. Recently removed about 2 weeks ago. No boxes or anything. What you see is what you get. Parts: Intel i7-950 ASUS Rampage III Formula with I/O Shield and Front Panel Header thing Corsair Vengeance 12GB (4x3GB) DDR3-1600 1.5v Cas9 Memory kit Price: $160 Verified Paypal ONLY or CASH local pick up in Chicago. Everything will be properly...
i7 950 + Rampage III Formula with I/O Shield + 3x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 Cas 9 Lemme know if you're interested. PM me with an offer. Thanks.
No love for IL eh?
According to the box yes it is MZ-V5P256BW. Go to Samsung Specs PDF here and look on page 4. It shows that model code and the "model name" is in the 2nd picture
Unfortunately I don't know. I'm using it on an X99 platform which natively supports NVMe.
Description: Here are a few items I don't seem to be using and would rather put the money to good use. Condition: Everything is in very good condition and in working order. No physical damage to any items. XBOX One Media Remote (used for 1 hour) - $17.50 XBOX One Wireless Controller (without 3.5mm jack - used for 1 hour) - $25.00 XBOX One Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 (BNIB) - $20.00 Price: Prices are as listed and can be discounted by purchasing multiple items. ...