Posts by hellr4isEr

Description: 8GB (2x4GB) G.Skill DDR4-2133 SO-DIMM Condition: Excellent condition. So-dimm was used in NUC which is now sold. Price: $25.00 Paypal Verified & shipped via UPS/USPS/Fedex Combo Special: Buy my other for sale items for a deeper discount when purchased together!
Description: Samsung 850 EVO M.2 250GB Condition: SSD was used in my PC for a couple months (still in there). I upgraded to a 500GB so this one gotta go (just came in today). Price: $72.50 Paypal Verified & shipped via UPS/USPS/Fedex Combo Special: Buy my other for sale items for a deeper discount when purchased together!
I also did another build.. i can't be stopped lol
more benchmarks please
These 2 videos are conflicting to me. Hardware unboxed is playing 4k max settings at what we can only assume is at playable framerate and GGNZ is playing 1080p@ultra at avg like 100FPS. From that I can only assume 390x/980 level video card. Obviously its all an assumption.
Description: Fantastic little HTPC with very little fan noise. Super compact and quick. Plays 1080p/4K with HEVC hardware decoding. Condition: Brand new unit as I RMA'd my old one for issues. This one has a manufacture date of 06MAY16 so please be sure to update BIOS to latest (if it's not already latest.. check HERE: Intel downloads) as soon as you turn it on to get rid of all the nasty issues from before. Nice G.Skill 8GB DDR4-2133 kit included as well. NUC6i5SYH BNIB...
Can you tell me how the motherboard temp is stock vs overclocked? I've ran realbench on stock 10 rounds of video encoding and my motherboard temp reached 42c. CPU temp was splendid but it seems all that heat isn't dissipating and the motherboard suffers for it. My setup:i5-6600kASRock Z170 Gaming iTX/ACBig Shuriken 2 Rev. Bedit: I'm wondering because my OC'd 5930k motherboard temps don't go past 30c granted there is much more airflow. What's considered too high?
according to this review it seems like it's not that great..
For RVZ02, I cant choose between the Thermalright AXP-100 Muscle and Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev.B cooler. Anyone with more knowledge on this?
Description: Fantastic little HTPC with very little fan noise. Super compact and quick. Plays 1080p/4K with HEVC hardware decoding. Condition: Brand new unit as I RMA'd my old one for issues. This one has a manufacture date of 06MAY16 so please be sure to update BIOS to latest (if it's not already latest.. check HERE: Intel downloads) as soon as you turn it on to get rid of all the nasty issues from before. Nice G.Skill 8GB DDR4-2133 kit included as well. NUC6i5SYH BNIB...