Posts by hellr4isEr

Up for sale: Sapphire Dual-X 280x Accessories: Everything that would be included in a new package Condition: 9/10 - these things are in amazing condition, fresh from RMA for fan rattle so now there are new fans. They were used for mining for about 2 months. Been super lazy to sell these things off. I will personally test each one again before they are shipped out! Room Temp: 25c Idle Temp: 30c Full Load Temp: 65c Test completed with MSI Kombuster on FHD...
1 sold to slothfish
Item #1 Linksys E3000 Gigabit Router Condition: 8/10 - light scratches all over the unit, fingerprint magnet Accessories: Everything in original box Description: This router was used in a business setting for a year until they upgraded. Running DD-WRT. Price: $35 Shipped SOLD TO Higgins Item #2 TP-Link TL-WR1043ND Router (Older White Version) Condition: 8/10 - light scratches on the unit Accessories: Everything in original box Description: This router was used at home...
1 sold to ~kRon1k~
1 - sold to Moparman finally sold out!
1 - sold to Danbeme32 Remaining sets updated!
1 - sold to Ryleh Remaining sets updated!
1 - sold to brasslad 1 - sold to whitie63 Remaining sets updated.
SOLD to whitie63
Up for sale: 2x 1x - DIAMOND Radeon HD 7970 Video Card - Model: 7970PE53GV2 Manufacturer Link: http://www.diamondmm.com/7970pe53gv2-diamond-amd-radeon-hd-7970-dual-fan-edition-video-graphics-card.html Accessories: Bare card only, I seem to have misplaced the original packaging (how foolish of me) Condition: 9/10 - excellent - Used for mining for about 2 months. These things are built way better than the sapphire counterparts I had. Fantastic cards. Price: $160 Shipped...