Posts by hellr4isEr

I took a picture and put it back in.. Also willing to test before sending.. I think I'm covered.. But thank you for pointing that out
Pi+SD Card+Clear Case - SOLD!
my gaming pc board died.. had to replace it so i used this one. NO longer for sale sorry kids.
Up for sale: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ATX Motherboard Condition: Working perfectly fine i just updated to haswell on my media pc. There are no bent pins and the cover is secured. Accessories: Has everything in retail box Price: $80 shipped via common carrier ground insured to US48 Payment accepted in Paypal Verified, BTC, or LTC
k thanks guys!
how much is this worth? Used in a family pc with a pentium chip.. barely used and comes with everything and retail box.
Pi+SD Card - SOLD!
Up for sale: Powercolor Radeon HD 7970 Model: AX7970 3GBD5-2DHV3 Accessories: Bare card only Description: These are fresh from RMA. I havent used them at all. If you want me to test the card you purchase before I ship, please let me know. I don't want to use the card without the buyer's permission. Price: $250 each shipped via common carrier ground insured US48 2 FOR $480 3 FOR $660 Payment accepted in Paypal Verified, BTC, or LTC
Pi+SD Card+Wifi-N+Blue Case - SOLD!
i havent tried netflix BUT i have done plex and it does run smoothly for up to 720p.. honestly 1080p lags BUT i cant tell if it was because i was streaming (not from local server) or because of being on wifi OR because the Pi cant handle 1080p stream. And yes you can easily attach a keyboard and mouse