Posts by hellr4isEr

SOLD to bfu64
pics please.. especially of it in action.. also some notable uses would be nice
bump for sexy ultrabook
sold to ore0shake
Corsair Carbide Air 540 Black - have all accessories and most screws and original packaging Intel 3770K - have original heatsink and original packaging Gigabyte Z77 G1 Sniper 3 - have all accessories and original packaging 16GB 4x4gb Samsung "Wonder Ram" - have the original packaging Cooler Master Silent Pro M 850w Modular - have all wires and original packaging Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme 240mm AIO - have all accessories and original packaging Everything works...
does this play 1080p videos via Plex or XBMC? either local or network content..
any recommendations for a slim fan thats 4pin PWM to replace these 3 pin loud stock fans?
Moved down to a mITX build (thanks OCN for helping me obtain one). Here's my current setup that I would like to sell as a whole as shipping a PC in the case packaging is the easiest way to go. Corsair Carbide Air 540 Black - have all accessories and most screws and original packaging Gigabyte Z77 G1 Sniper 3 - have all accessories and original packaging Samsung 4x4gb DDR3-1600 ULV (Wonder Ram) - have the original packaging Cooler Master Silent Pro M 850w Modular - have...
yup gonna try it that way once my silverstone flat cables come in on monday
HOW! i spent like 3 hours trying to get it to fit... it would not