Posts by mr. biggums

I ended up grabbing the s today after seeing your initial post, such a huge difference compared to my old tf201 that's dieing screen is amazing and about half the weight lol.
Specs are very similar between the tablets with the major differences of the S having 1GB extra ram, AMOLED screen, 128GB sd support, fingerprint scanner (meh), and in my case a more convenient charging port location (the side) costs $70 more then the pro. As for the pro besides its shortcoming compared to the s, lcd screen should have better daylight visibility (brighter), holding them today grip wise the pro is better for holding (has a lot of grip with the texture on...
yesh that alex guy posts hurt my head was there talks of a laptop in there? Either way I've spent almost $2000 in parts from Daz always fast shipping (only 2 hours from me though) never received any faulty parts. Right now its the best place to buy watercooling gear in canada without having to deal with long ship times or customs.
physical build for sentrys hit incredible hard now as well.
Oh that's a nice one get that crit chance on there
I'm thinking of wreath of lightning plus the control effects gem, I don't see a lot of hope in the AS gem seeing as most of the attacks on the monk aren't there damage wise hopefully it will change but I don't have high hopes. As for Palm it still does a lot of damage and with the right combination of attacks it should continue to work well just not the way we where used too.I changed my order of attack as well compared to previous post, epiphany - > new cyclone electric -...
Going out of my way to make the monk class work come 2.1, nobody I play with has hope but i'm going to give it my dam best idea so far:Max cooldown, ptr madstone, raiment 4 peice, lightning palm+fist and seven sided strike should equal high dps with total immunity.Serenity should have a max down time of 2 seconds which can be filled with the immunity provided by seven sided throw in epiphany new lightning rune which stuns on hit on top . I'm currently working to try and...
it's fixed and it's amazing, combine it with the new critical pet gems.
T6 is pretty easy once you get the gear even in ptr currently 30+ greater rifts though will become difficult, currently i'm messing around with the dashing strike build getting 150m dmg on whites (highest number i've seen so far has been 250m on an elite).ptr kind of opens up the palm a bit its still nerfed compared to what is used to be but it's interesting with the element stack now, I was playing with the electric palm with 111% electric dmg stack and everything was...
hmm the new lightning palm with my 115% lightning damage in ptr is working rather well, isn't as good as old palm but atleast thing jumps on two targets, and kind of seamlessly goes with the ping pong set (dash to mob, palm dash to second mob palm and jump back and fourth until everything explodes ).