Posts by mr. biggums

sacrifice is hitting luck a truck in ptr though each of my dogs was exploding for about 67m.
playing around on the ptr with the monk some more, new sunwuko change is nice threw up a vid of doing a t6 rift sound didn't record for some reason but what can you do shadowplay is buggy at best
looks like the new mantra really boosted monk's defence come this ptr patch, mostly stacking all res on my armour now except on pieces where i can roll skill damage and i'm sitting at 1500 all res with the mantra and harmany (1700 when activating). Along with other updates the new epiphany that gives 45 spirit regen is great with sunwoku's lets me spam cyclone strike while activated.
I ended up grabbing the s today after seeing your initial post, such a huge difference compared to my old tf201 that's dieing screen is amazing and about half the weight lol.
Specs are very similar between the tablets with the major differences of the S having 1GB extra ram, AMOLED screen, 128GB sd support, fingerprint scanner (meh), and in my case a more convenient charging port location (the side) costs $70 more then the pro. As for the pro besides its shortcoming compared to the s, lcd screen should have better daylight visibility (brighter), holding them today grip wise the pro is better for holding (has a lot of grip with the texture on...
yesh that alex guy posts hurt my head was there talks of a laptop in there? Either way I've spent almost $2000 in parts from Daz always fast shipping (only 2 hours from me though) never received any faulty parts. Right now its the best place to buy watercooling gear in canada without having to deal with long ship times or customs.
physical build for sentrys hit incredible hard now as well.
Oh that's a nice one get that crit chance on there
I'm thinking of wreath of lightning plus the control effects gem, I don't see a lot of hope in the AS gem seeing as most of the attacks on the monk aren't there damage wise hopefully it will change but I don't have high hopes. As for Palm it still does a lot of damage and with the right combination of attacks it should continue to work well just not the way we where used too.I changed my order of attack as well compared to previous post, epiphany - > new cyclone electric -...
Going out of my way to make the monk class work come 2.1, nobody I play with has hope but i'm going to give it my dam best idea so far:Max cooldown, ptr madstone, raiment 4 peice, lightning palm+fist and seven sided strike should equal high dps with total immunity.Serenity should have a max down time of 2 seconds which can be filled with the immunity provided by seven sided throw in epiphany new lightning rune which stuns on hit on top . I'm currently working to try and...