Posts by mr. biggums

its defiantly exciting will be great for people just venturing into pc gaming and just want something small to start, personally i'm holding off until vega to replace my dual 290x setup. I just wish we where hearing more on performance and tighter window for release instead of the vague first half of 2017 for vega at least.
I can't speak for the 3m cables since they do cost an arm and leg where I am but even using the shorter replacement cables from thermaltake I had a ton of stability issues since the cables where forced so close together in order to reach the pci-e slots (one card was fine).If you do give it a try be mindful of the cable lengths you will want to have a short cable for your first card and a longer cable for the second so you can keep them separate as possible this might not...
$72 shipping for basic ups ground for just the glass kit then I would have duty/brokerage on top of it that is painful.
Has anyone managed to find the glass upgrade kit for the acrylic version of the p5 in north america? It's listed on the online shop but shipping from there to canada land is a bit to pricey.
question for anyone that has a freesync monitor and a crossfire setup, do any of your games look a bit different now? I've been playing the division for the past couple days and launched it today with the new driver and it seems different.I don't know the best way to describe it but my fov seems smaller and my textures seem to be running lower I confirmed the settings where the same but I'm thinking the driver changed the game profile defaults around, this could be all in...
bump
-4930k its just about to hit year and half since i purchased -mobo is going to include a ek mosfet waterblock with it along with the stock air cooler I don't expect that to change the estimated price but it's there. -16GB kit 4x4GB kit 2133mhz model# f3-17000CL11Q-16GBZL
when I rebuilt my system I did a fresh install and just entered my windows 8.1 key that I used to upgrade, when I looked it up before doing the clean install apparently the key used for upgrade can continue to activate the previous product but also count as a windows 10 key. Also depending on the version you purchased it carries much of the same eula so with my retail windows 8.1 key I can carry the key to new systems as long as it's not still activated on an old one just...
don't have pictures to throw up yet but I can confirm that the version 2 pci-e cables work with the gigabyte z170x-ud5 in a dual gpu configuration, hasn't thrown me out any issues as of yet. I'm sure mike would appreciate the information
where the cards overclocked when the power overdraw happened this simply could be a case where amd shipped a product that falls within spec but users being users pushed the product out of spec it's not amd's fault. If it's a case where the card "turbo's" up and the the draw is observed, then amd could just push out a new driver with a software clock limiter for the user's to circumvent as always. The second update from AMD seems to indicate it might just be a batch of...