Posts by SoFaKiNgHiGh

yooo, basically i was trying to play CoD2 single player after a while of only playing multiplayer and and update and i get and error saying ... Error during initialization: Failed to initial renderer:version mismatch then when i click ok the consoles appear syaing: ----- Client Initialization ----- ----- Initializing Renderer ---- Mismatched REF_API_VERSION: expected 60, got 59 ------------------------------- Error during initialization: Failed to initialize...
yooo, basically i was trying to play CoD2 single player after a while of only playing multiplayer and and update and i get and error saying ... Error during initialization: Failed to initial renderer:version mismatch then when i click ok the consoles appear syaing: ----- Client Initialization ----- ----- Initializing Renderer ---- Mismatched REF_API_VERSION: expected 60, got 59 ------------------------------- Error during initialization: Failed to initialize...
yea i dont think theres many games that use it atm (if any)...i know the new HL2 add on will be using it tho....
Half Life 2 all the way
ta guys
lol may sound silly but its it safe for me to enter all my address and bank info for teh music store on iTunes....im not that bothered about using it, its just they got some cheap albums on there
u can get firewire for iPod m8 and yes ti also uses USB 2, its fine with windows (would be silly if wernt really) i have the mini version and i think they sweet!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by MX-510 It's a level using high dynamic lightning, it should be out next month along with half-life blue shift for free to owners of hl2 silver and gold. so how u know if ur card supports HDL??
WOW (sarcastic as can be)
Quote: Originally Posted by salgra okay thank you all so far. i am only running in single player mode. I think it is the PSU. However someone told me that a to small psu will not decrease performance and only makes the system unsatble, is this true? my ram timing are: Cas latency:2.5 Ras to cas Delay 3 Ras precharge 3 cycle time 8 bank cycle time 7 Dram idle timer 256 clocks This is whit agressive timing enabeld in the bios what...