Posts by 0m3g4

Why? it should have been released in a better state than with the current patch work!I don't even play assassins creed, simply for the fact ubisoft ( publisher ) doesn't have any type of QC. So why should I bother with their product.I think i am going back to single player, disk based games, if this is all that can be expected of online games these days*. nerf it im doneSee, advanced warfare, ghosts ( which should have taught all 3 studios how to code their "new" engine),...
Whoops, wrong sub section.
That is too bad, they appear to be out of the open box D5's. I picked mine up about 2 weeks ago.Yes, monitors are kind of neutral, but they provide an excellent sound stage in a near field setting that can't be offered with regular bookshelf speakers.I find that the monitor setup provides much better overall fidelity, when compared to the headphone setup.I have had multiple 5.1 setups and it is nice, but I no longer have the option of taking up that kind of space. So I...
equator d5 monitor speakers, get them open boxed for $330 shipped.
People still buy ubisoft games? Seriously though, I never did understand the draw to the assassins creed games. I played the first farcry and meh, and I got that game for free with the in game advertisements that is when I pretty much swore off ubisoft. I watched a friend play assassins creed and just don't even get the draw to the game the entire concept just doesn't make sense and aside from just running on roof tops dropping down to kill someone. I really didn't see a...
Really depends, will you be able to provide the wattage needed to push the 8" woofer on that receiver? I would say stick with the RTi6's and set your crossover at 80-90hz.
Sweet, just a heads up I used the key "4TALA-NWJM7-DQ6HN".Thanks
Do you have some kind of super guide to getting GFWL working on windows 8+?I would love to see it, I have contacted MS support multiple times on the issue, and they all told me windows 8+ isn't supported for GFWL.So, I tried to follow the internet guides and non of them ended in allowing me to get GFWL installed properly, naff that program, good riddance, I can't believe it took this long, and finally why did MS keep promising to do better, when all they did was less?
^ this, and that is all.
This is awesome news! So Microsoft the company that makes the operating system, cannot be bothered with making a game client compatible with their own operating system? See windows 8+ and GFWL support, that's right it isn't there. I honestly couldn't believe how (to put it mildly) crappy GFWL and the support for said client was. If it wasn't for most games being drirectX, I would have gone away from windows. I want more options for a gaming OS. I no longer want to be...