Posts by 0m3g4

Do you have some kind of super guide to getting GFWL working on windows 8+?I would love to see it, I have contacted MS support multiple times on the issue, and they all told me windows 8+ isn't supported for GFWL.So, I tried to follow the internet guides and non of them ended in allowing me to get GFWL installed properly, naff that program, good riddance, I can't believe it took this long, and finally why did MS keep promising to do better, when all they did was less?
^ this, and that is all.
This is awesome news! So Microsoft the company that makes the operating system, cannot be bothered with making a game client compatible with their own operating system? See windows 8+ and GFWL support, that's right it isn't there. I honestly couldn't believe how (to put it mildly) crappy GFWL and the support for said client was. If it wasn't for most games being drirectX, I would have gone away from windows. I want more options for a gaming OS. I no longer want to be...
Are these on the reference pcb?
I never played or heard of the first one, but this reminds me of some old nes or Sega games. I am interested in this game.
The first sentence of your response was a statement not a question, hence my question.When I play SC2 on some of the custom maps, my current computer will drop down to 12-15 frames. Zipperly gave a response that actually resolved that aspect.Just because a computer can "play" a game doesn't mean I would want to play it at bare minimum settings with horrid fps, get my point?To answer your question, it would benefit myself, and many others still play such games, so what...
Oh yah? what FPS do you get?So with that being said, its nice to say things without a point to it...This statement has a solid point to it, I didn't realize it was so cpu bound.Either way, I would just like to see them use some games that people like myself play. Also I do play a skyrim with plenty of mods.
edited, I only went through the first 4 reviews.
/off topicThat is insane!I'm a little jelly, and now contemplating my modems death... (yes, I realize killing my modem would change nothing, just a joke)
When you make such broad statements it should always be followed with something to back it up. As of now I say that is a figment of your imagination or you are brain washed...yah... because1) that system wouldn't end up flawed2) think of the expense3) it is a right to bare arms without infringement, who is the one drawing the lines? Would you put your faith into them?Neither would I.I trust no one who is in the political games field.