Posts by 0m3g4

I didn't know it was a 2 person team that made this game. I will say, it is a great game, very souls/castlevania like feel. I'm not very far in it, but it's well worth the $$. This game deserves more attention vs the run of the mill crap that is always at the top of the lists with 10/10 reviews. Though I am admittedly a big fan of the souls series, and I grew up with 2d side scrollers. Aww, nastolgia
It got cancelled I think last week, servers go offline May 31st. Its a shame really, I found it a real gem for competitive play.
L4D COD 4 BFBC2 COD BO2 Nosgoth ( till it got cancelled ...) So I'll put starcraft with BW expansion
Here are the parts CPU - 4690k MOBO- asus maximus hero VI Z87 RAM - 8GB Gskill ripjaw 1866 ( 9-10-9-26 @ 1.5v) WD blue - 2TB WD velociraptor - 600GB Crucial M500- 240GB Evga supernova G2 750w MSI GTX980 gaming Creative Labs SB0880 PCI Express Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Sound Card Lamptron FC2 fan controller Cooler Master - HAF X Asus PG278Q logitech g710+ logitech g402 mouse also should note will come pre installed with windows 8.1, unless someone opted for something...
I'm not saying you are wrong, I was curious if you tested via multimeter. The constant of it being set in bios is proof enough for me.
You are right, that was in poor taste.Have you tested your voltages with a multimeter or is that what the OS is reporting?
... yup, everything is blocked as soon as you turn it off.That is why there have been 0 reports of despite turning it off, there is no information exchange.On another note, your overclocks are more stable...?hmmm, welp I can see I have already wasted time typing.
I find this amusing people that call PEBKAC or your should have paid more attention to your updates settings. REALLY! You don't think that MS should be up front and forthcoming? As it sits, MS tries to sneak this trash past the average consumer as a way to create their ultimate data farm. I mean at the end of the day, that is all this is. To me, this isn't simply a user error, this is an abuse of the upgrading software that MS has in place to try to hide their OS that...
No dyes, I only ran distilled water with PT nuke in this radiator.
I'll admit it had been quite some time since I played it, and I found them pretty bad.maybe they have improved it since last I tried it. I played on my gtx980 and at the settings I had to keep 60ish fps, I wasn't impressed. I will agree I don't think the survival/ scavaging genre is for me. It takes a lot of time, and that's short I'm short on.