Posts by 0m3g4

I'll pass on HL3 at this point. Give me L4D3 and move along vavle.
This is too bad as I loved SC with expansion and WC2. I would rather play SC + BW than SC2 any day, those custom maps were far better than what I have come across on SC2. I guess with the way things are currently at Blizzvision they would likely ruin it anyway, I mean D3 is nothing of its predecessor D2 as far as atmosphere goes.
If you use go to crouch (default of c) instead of space bar it wont make you cross the cover you are using. It's hard to change this as I was use to just hitting space bar to get out of crouch or prone as well.
Do you still have the 750w?
Sarcasm?
I have had great experiences with amd drivers, now granted I don't update drivers unless I need to. I think that is were people end up having so many issues. I think all and all I had less issues with amd drivers vs nvidia. Currently on nvidia and I'm not a fan of their 1 year of support before a product hits "legacy" support. Really debating on selling my gsync monitor and going amd, I might do it anyway since gsync seems to cause issues with a few games so I use it as a...
Good! Tired of all the f2p game models and there being no incetive for people not to cheat (if that's the type of person you are). No warnings just the ban hammer if you knowingly: hack, glitch,or exploit. I feel bad for people who get hit with a false autoban, but what was the cause for the false positive? I read sob stories about false positives, and have watched said player use exploits or glitches. Sorry, but that is cheating. Gaining unfair advantage is cheating ban...
It looks interesting, hopefully the game mechanics are solid and well implemented. Also, I'll take a shotgun to the sword fight please.
I didn't know it was a 2 person team that made this game. I will say, it is a great game, very souls/castlevania like feel. I'm not very far in it, but it's well worth the $$. This game deserves more attention vs the run of the mill crap that is always at the top of the lists with 10/10 reviews. Though I am admittedly a big fan of the souls series, and I grew up with 2d side scrollers. Aww, nastolgia
It got cancelled I think last week, servers go offline May 31st. Its a shame really, I found it a real gem for competitive play.