Posts by 0m3g4

Care to elaborate how a COUNTRY should be more "mature" in their response to such blatant disregard over security?
What was that? That was EA's idea of showing off/promoting Sims4?Good for you EA and now let the adults show products with a market...Oh and DaS3 looks amazing, the 1 game I am looking forward too. Sad I didn't get to play BB.
Should have fined them an entire quarters worth of profits, just to get the point across...
How is this not already a feature? Microsoft Xbox/ Microsoft Windows, they should have been ahead of the game in this department. Nope, not microsoft, wait for others to figure out a nice feature and then go attempt to implement it... I hate microsoft, and cannot wait till linux gaming is just as viable as current dx.
what is really different aside from a mild contour and color change? I don't like the d-pad at all.
What would the sound card add vs the onboard? I have a xfi soundcard laying around. I didn't find it really added anything.
I am trying to find the best setup amped or not for playing fps game with the best positional accuracy possible. I know these 2 headphones are in different price categories, but they seem to be the best 2 that I have researched. I only mention the mixamp as it adds the Dolby surround effect which seems to add to the "depth?" Of said accuracy. I am open to suggestions, I'm not looking for a DSP. It is not needed for my needs, headphones plus amp if required. I looked into...
I couldn't agree more! Love demons' souls
As the title suggests I am looking for an appraisal on this motherboard and cpu.
Well clearly I let the contest go on for longer than intended. I am going to take everyone who meets the criteria though. This is a freebie I also forgot to post the pic of the internals. For the winner I will send them the pic prior to mailing.