Posts by 0m3g4

Based on the number of posts in this thread, I would say no.I am with you though, pokemon? please...I guess I just don't get the fascination with the show, games, characters.
I don't see how its dysfunctional unless you want 3-4 high end gpu's and to be able to use the other pci slots? Then you would have to water cool.I'm not in the market for a new board so me personally, I don't care if this doesn't turn on. I just can like the overall design and layout. I don't like multi gpu setups so I would only put 1 card anyway. So not really a board targeted at me. I just dont know why ppl can't appreciate the aesthetics, though I do agree too many...
This is an ugly design for a red and black theme. I mean come on gold connectors on red and black? Then the capacitors (bottom left corner) are brightish (yup new word of the day) green. Horrible, I think gigabytes arrived at the red and black party too late. For comparison look at Asus' new board, now that is a nice looking board. Before I get flamed I am a fan over functionality over aesthetics, but at least try to make me want it, lol...
Well that's too bad, this is starting to "feel" like the resident evil series. Like they have reached their peak and now its all about turning this game into a more "popular" game via dumbing it down and making it more action based. IDK, but from this game play this does not seem like a souls game at all... I really hope I am wrong, but that's what my impression is.
Fair enough, I just find it funny that they would be pushing this line of products to a generation that wouldn't recognize the "name" power that fatal1ty caries, if it even had one to begin with.
My question is, how is that relevant to the topic at hand? Seems like a convenient way to discredit him over a very serious issue...
Is "Fatality" even a big name anymore? I know he was big back in the quake and unreal days, but how would this be preying on juveniles of the current generation?I don't think they would even recognize his name lol.
I just started playing dota, but I am definitely looking for people to play with as the game is heavily centered around teamwork. Hard to get that joining random pubs and getting people that speak Russian or Chinese. My steam name is; live_in_exile add me to the list.
Man I would go with the logitech over the razer. The logitech looks like it is built better, and besides that razer products don't have a good track record. Then add in that Razer is using rip off switches, yah i think i would pass...
I would have to look at the curve I have setup on it but I think I have ut set to reach a max of 65c which it does without fail. I game with headphones so I don't hear the card.while not gaming it is very quiet, I have a full custom loop with all quiet fans and there isnt a fan that is any louder than another while in 2d.While gaming without headphones on I can hear the fans on the card spin up, but since I have it set to go to 80% fab speed at 65c I would expect to hear...