Posts by 636cc of fury

I tried all the B-Die in my possession (ES kits included) and none of them could run 4133 on air or even train there. The whole setup was hard to stabilize at 4000 for me even and almost impossible above this.Probably need to spend some more time with it, but just keying in whatever RTL you want and having it work flawlessly is a pretty big deterrent for me Has Giga released their two dimm board yet? It looks like it can be run super tight as well from Sofos 4G I saw the...
Impact no need if you have an MOCF, proofs in the pudding, just look at Allens results I spent all of one day playing with Impact before it went back in the box and most of that was preparing the os Just grabbed some LN2 so might freeze some B-Die and try and get 4200 to finish pi but its been so long I forgot how to OC. Rest assured it won't be posted here but glad to see the thread so active
Need to get the supermicro board to do this guys, its magic!
Hope you have backups DJ
Little board testing, 4133 c12 tuco tight 1.98v set in bios all air cooled on cpu and memory.
AFR still on air, was scaling so got 3866 c12 to pass and that took 1.97v on my kit.I have never tried to boot AFR that loose but will try tomorrow and let you know.
Some more tuning, still on dirty dirty OS all air cooled on memory and AIO for cpu's (ambient is 68-70f) 4Ghz AFR 5Ghz AFR New bios to test and added a healthy dose of vitamin V AFR 1.97v (set in bios) new bios is solid Mr. Shih Shih will release update @ XS just putting finishing touches on it, you guys are gonna like it
Rebinned some memory in the big board. . . AFR 1.81v air E-Die 1.9v air 5ghz test AIO with AFR (3600 c12 1.75v) OS is dirty, same one I've been finger blasting since before IDF, will roll a freshy and re run proper.
http://seikidigital.com.au/support/downloads.php found it here, enjoy