Posts by 636cc of fury

Different sockets, will not work.
Sure just cover the difference in shipping from a medium flat rate, and no problem As for a value chip, your best bet is the 5820K.
I have a Samsung 840 EVO 120GB that was supposed to go in a customers build, but they opted for a larger capacity drive so this has been sitting around since. $80 shipped And I found an old i7 940 while cleaning and I have no use for this so the first $40 shipped gets it.
First up is a BNIB Coolermaster Nepton 140XL AIO cooler which I received from Kingston from this years HOT qualifier. $50 shipped Next is a BNIB Coolermaster TPC 812 which was from last years HOT Finals, and once again it is sealed and unused. $60 shipped Finally I have a set (2) of Corsair AF120 fans. $20 shipped for the pair
BNIB X99 SOC Force, $275 shipped via USPS Priority
BNIB X99 SOC Force, $275 shipped via USPS Priority
Selling on of my OC Panels, cable included. $75 shipped
First up is a 2x4GB set of 2800 c12 (SS MFR) which I received from Kingston as a prize for this years HOT qualifier. They are unopened and untested as they are brand new. $135 shipped Next up is two pairs of 2800 c12 (2x2GB, SS CFR), untested but they should clock fairly high as they are single sided as well but with lower density than their MFR counterparts. $65 shipped Followed by. . . . more single sided CFR these are labeled Overclockers Dream on the label and...
^Glad to see that 4790K is working well for you man That chip has a great IMC for sure.
Yes it does, just us AB to set clocks and EVBot for voltage.I briefly tested my card's memory on the stock bios last night, 2153 at stock volts was no problem, 2200 crashed almost instantly so it looks as though it will need some voltage to pass FS at those speeds.