Posts by 636cc of fury

I do and I have peeled 95% of the let but I am out of town atm will send you a pic tonight.
16's done
OG EK SF3D memory pot from way back when, it's the heaviest pot of them all (>500g) and I thoroughly enjoyed benching it Puto mike beat me to it
Not 4Ghz, but tuned 5Ghz, first time in the 54's ever for me.
First time in the 54's for me 8 Pack binned cpu, is not only a monster on core (6630) but IMC is probably the best I have ever used.
when binning G3240 is enough, time for something fun
All items ship via USPS Priority and I only accept Paypal non CC payment. Bought a pair of Titan X's so I would like to sell the 980 to offset the upgrade. Card has performed flawlessly since day one, quite literally one of the easiest cards to bench that I have ever used. I have coated the card with Plastidip, but can at the buyers request peel it off I just figured I would leave it one in case the future owner cared to bench it on cold as it would save them the hassle...
All items ship via USPS Priority and I only accept Paypal non CC payment. Pulled these out of my SR2 since I would like to sell these and upgrade to X5690's so these have to go. They are not a matched pair. $200 shipped for each one or $380 shipped for the pair
All items ship via USPS Priority and I only accept Paypal non CC payment. Kingston DDR4 3000 c15 early samples from Kingston from IDF selling because I bought a boat load of 2666 c13 to bin through in search of the mystical 3200 c11 dimms $220 shipped Kingston DDR3 2000 c9 (3x2GB) popped the spreaders off to confirm BDBG and not BBSE, fairly average on air not excellent (2666 c8) clockers $75 shipped
All items ship via USPS Priority and I only accept Paypal non CC payment. I have a binned L315Bxx 4670K, this chip runs 5Ghz 32M at 1.325 on air cooling and 4.5 wprime 1024m at 1.07v (pm me for screens) $260 shipped And just another Pentium G3258 $50 shipped