Posts by sintricate

lol, sorry for not making it clear... there were never two fans stacked up. In the photo, the part that looks like two fans stacked on eachother is one 25mm fan shroud (gutted fan) and a 38mm Ultrakaze. Now I have a single Gentle Typhoon on each side of the H80 rad.I'm pretty sure stacking 2 fans on top of eachother would do more harm than good.
That wasn't really a problem but now that I'm using two 25mm fans, it's pretty much fully exposed.
The 25mm one is just a gutted fan "shroud". It's the only way I was able to mount the 38mm Ultrakaze. I got tired of the noise to performance ratio... the 3,000RPM fan wasn't doing any better than the GentleTyphoons I replaced it with.
I would have kept the D14 but it seemed like it was too heavy to be mounted the way it is when using this case. I tightened it as much as possible but it was still a little loose and this affected temps big time.Thanks
Yeah, I was just messing around with the stickers on the day of the build. I did change the fans out on the H80 for Gentle Typhoons but that's all that's changed since then I believe. I had a GTX580 in there but I totally didn't need it as I didn't game as much as I thought I would and it was a waste of a lot of money.yes, she's... nice
IMG_3148 by sintricate, on Flickr IMG_3153 by sintricate, on Flickr IMG_3167 by sintricate, on Flickr IMG_3164 by sintricate, on Flickr IMG_3160 by sintricate, on Flickr IMG_3197 by sintricate, on Flickr IMG_3191 by sintricate, on Flickr IMG_3212 by sintricate, on Flickr IMG_3210 by sintricate, on Flickr IMG_3222 by sintricate, on Flickr IMG_3223 by sintricate, on Flickr IMG_3233 by sintricate, on Flickr Apple stickers were taken off after the pics... these...
Hey I didn't say 24 hours. I do know that I have had failed workers on Prime before after 2 hours. I usually do 12.
2 hours ≠ stable.
Wouldn't this kill game stores? I'm sure most of their profit is made through sales of used games.