Posts by pfunkmort

...dramatic pause... single player strategy campaign? lieks fps? ....portal 2. Big time. Deus Ex: Human Revolution is really probably up your alley. Bioshock 1 is definitely worth playing, especially because Bioshock 3 is coming out in the spring and will be an amazing game. If you can handle gore (even bioshock is pretty dang violent), I'd suggest Dead Space 2 - it's a high quality game. RPGs - Skyrim best, Dragon Age: Origins (not DA:2) almost tied, Witcher 2 good,...
Phenomenal. A quick search on google actually yielded a small patcher in some thread here on OCN (I had searched before, but used different strings this time). Fingers crossed that it will work, but it did prompt me to reboot as you were saying, so I'm pretty sure that it's right on. +rep
I recently upgraded to 12.8...not because it was just released, but because I just wiped my system. To my chagrin, I can't OC in AB with the unofficial OC method. I think it's something about 12.8 missing 2 .dll, isn't it? They removed them a while ago. Is there a link floating around with the .dlls (didn't see them on the front page)? or should I install RC11 and 12.8 over it?
1. Do you currently own an SSD and are you planning on purchasing one in the near future? If so, which brands are you considering (Intel, OCZ, Crucial, Kingston, Patriot Memory, Samsung, or other)? I currently own an SSD, and I'd very much like to buy another one. I'd consider Samsung, Intel, Corsair, Crucial and that's about it. 2. What is the most important consideration you make when you purchase an SSD (price, performance, brand, other)? Performance is the most...
I'm going to have to agree with the disenfranchised rant about barbs in inferno. Only it's not just them. Monks too. Pretty much...melee. I rolled barb/wiz/monk from normal through hell. But in inferno, I pretty much HAD to swap to a "run around and stay alive while hydra" build, and my barb and monk friends can't hang. The problem is that I have 35k hp and 3.8k armor...and that's about as good as one could hope to get with the gear we have. That said, I get CHOMPED by low...
I really think a fed riven is insufferable. Just sound and fury signifying nothing...and jesus the slows.
cvg said "A slick, violent shooter, made with Rockstar's trademark style and panache. But it's marred by a lack of variety and an overlong story." and gave it an 8. But I, for one, would pay for an "overlong story"...so...I'll preorder it tonight when I go to pick up diablo.
millillion, your avatar is AMAZING.
I am not trying to trivialize your post, and I understand the frustration, but isn't this sort of like going on a car forum and asking how someone can afford x car? It's just an (unfortunate) consequence of economic stratification. Look at the average consumer debt level in the united states, or our trade deficit or what percentage of walmart's revenues are the importation of goods, and you start to get an idea of the scale of consumption in the US, and what percentage of...
Global Agenda is a F2P mmofps. But there are classes so you have tanks medics assassins, etc, and there are dungeons and whatnot, but also a ton of pvp.