Posts by Remonster

Fine with me, they can take another year because I know they're using this time to make another one of the greatest games of all time.
I had a One X for a few weeks, when I first got it I was worried about the finish on its body but I was very impressed with how well it held up (even though I only had it for a little while) and as a bonus, the finish feels really nice in your hands.
So after using Maps last night on my 3GS to get to a new bar in a place I rarely go and then using my iPhone 5 all day today I'm gonna say Maps is ok overall. The turn by turn directions are fantastic and pretty much anything related to actual roads (in my area anyways) is spot on. Once you get out of the car, though, it becomes a complete mess. With the Google Maps app, you could simply look at the map and see all of the classrooms on a campus or the shops in a mall or...
No, actually I have iOS6 on my current iPhone and the Maps is...definitely a step back from Google Maps, let's put it that way. I was sorely disappointed by it when I updated my phone yesterday, the new maps shows way fewer streets and doesn't list nearly as many businesses. At my school, the Google maps had the location of every single building so I could zoom in and find my way around to my classes on the first day. Apple's Maps shows the roads that go around my school...
I hate to be this guy but the iPhone 5 scores even better in the Sunspider benchmark than this phone so if that's a fail, why is this automatically better? That's the only iPhone 5 benchmark I know off the top of my head so if the other scores are better, feel free to correct me I legitimately don't know but from where I'm sitting it looks like the iPhone 5 is a little faster than this at half the clock speed...Now, on the other hand, if the 20 hours of talk time is true...
Not to be the millionth guy to quote you or anything but this is very true. I bought both the NuForce icon and Skullcandy Aviators based on what I read on Head-Fi (before I knew anything about audio) and quickly found out that both were garbage, when I posted slightly negative reviews of both Jude jumped straight down my throat so I decided to just leave the forum altogether. Much more recently I became interested in Emotiva's new "studio monitors" so I bought a pair...and...
I'm a huge fan of a lot of Apple's products, but I'll be the first one to agree with you that this patent trolling is absurd and doesn't help anyone.On topic: I was out Friday night when the preorders started, luckily my brother sent me a text saying he preordered one for himself and one for me right at midnight so we should get ours on the 21st.
Yeah, but the difference is on the Xbox you actually want to use their online service because Xbox Live is fantastic. PSN is always laggy and disconnects often even though I have my PS3 and 360 right next to one another hooked up to the same router. I also have Netflix on both and the PS3 always fails to stream high def content smoothly, with the 360 this is never a problem.
I can't figure out why Android always feels laggier and slower in general than iOS, it's probably related to the fact that you can do more with Android (for example, when I had an HTC One X I had widgets on the home screen for the time, date and weather so obviously they were using up some resources) but my One X felt slightly less responsive than the iPhone 4 I used to have. The One X was definitely behind my 4S in this area with the Galaxy S III falling somewhere in...
In my house, we have at least two and as many as seven or eight devices using the internet at any given time. Streaming a 1080p video is no problem on my current internet connection, but when everyone's trying to stream it slows to a crawl. Gigabit internet may not be an absolute necessity if you already have cable internet, but if it costs LESS than I'm currently paying for "18mbps" (it's usually a lot less, even with only one device using the internet) then you can...