Posts by ASUSfreak

Euhm... guess I'm stupid but where can I download Firestrik benchmark??? I freaking BOUGHT the version (3D mark 13) one day and it seems I didn't installed it after my latest format C. Now I wanted to run the setup file and Norton says: don't install, unsafe (not virus stuff but unsafe or something) So I wanted to download the latest version of 3D 13 but there is no 13 version on their website??? So I'll ask again... me stupido I guess...
Maybe try this? http://www.overclock.net/t/1572731/batch-update-uninstaller-uninstall-forced-win10-telemetry
Can you say what I have to do in Norton Firewall?Mine is the Dutch version so I'll try to explain what I did now (I use my translation of it )Where do I set that EXTERNAL stuff cannot acces AND control/change stuff.Where to block external stuff (or at least notify me when someone/thing tries to connect) and let me choose to accept it.Disable wfc? What's that?How do you use it when not used against you (are these more/other settings)And when I know it with teamviewer I...
That is because they build in some kind of software into the chargers. And that has to "communicate" with hte device. That way the device knows it is the correct/original charger. Thus will always work/protect battery etc... When it charges via usb-cable, you can cut the 2 datalines and keep the 2 power lines. Insulate the 2 data wires on the power side of usb cable and connect the 2 wires whit eachother on the device side of the usb cable. This will result in charging at...
sub'd
Agreed. But in this case the doom-scenario won't happen that fast Yes 2x 12.5A will result in 25A running through 1 cable (of same gauge as 1x 12.5A) after the adapter.But it's a relative short piece of cable so it will hold on We do this a lot at work (when necessary) and we use fuses of 160-250AAlso it's just an option to do IF 1 molex wouldn't be enough. If he needs 2, what are the odds that 2nd one will also have to draw it max current...Anyway IF that should be the...
Since it's slightly faster than Titan X in the benchmark, it might just be a OC'd Titan X crammed into a laptop After all there are laptops with desktop cpyu/gpu configs... Nevertheless indeed FINALLY a gaming laptop that actually is one... Tho after seeing my buddy his G750 with 880M I was impressed already So when that 980M came out later it had to be even better! For me 1080p @ 60fps with all at Hihg/Ultra is what I expect from a gaming laptop. Don't care which...
Damn your avatar! I tried to peal off the debris of my screen. But it was on your picture
oh boy... this isn't a nice fealing indeed! I would report that if it happened to me! And my god... the times I left my PC on for no reason when I was away... and also having teamviewer... Where/how can you see that log? And I'm the one who uses it to all the other PC's from family, friends, colleague's... so how to know/check their logs? I've been hacked ones (well my hotmail account) and I know how ugly it feels... Right know I'm even scared to open temviewer to even...