Posts by ASUSfreak

Your not playing ANNO Venice, right??? I played that game for YEARS with 8GB. Then for no reason it showed me the Low Mem Error (ingame)I was annoyed after the zillionest time, so I bought 16GB as well After a while it did gave the low mem stuff...EDIT: I also remember I followed a guide (on this forum) about what to do after a fresh install (format C) and I somehow misread that teks and put the wrong values in the "set virtual memory" stuffAfter I let Windows choose the...
RPG = higher res FPS = higher fps at least for me. I have 1440p cause I play RPG games and stuff, not into fps shooters (which benfit more from fluid scenes)
I've read all the posts... seems like you indeed did everything hardware wise (was ghoing to say bump voltage as well as I had such a problem once) But it looks to me it is a win 10 problem. Your 16GB works in her PC, but only half of it (8GB) in your PC Her sticks (6GB) work in her PC but only half (3GB) in your PC She = W7, You = W10 So I think it's W10 related... Do you REALLY NEED 16GB now??? Or can you do your stuff atm with 8GB? (I assume so...) --> Don't get...
Ah! I do understand NOPE Hehehe, don't worry, take your time! I'm not in a rush It's just the stupid update notification once I start up the PC. I'll leave the updates "waiting" (or is that "pending"?) I'll check this thread in a few days again and I'll see what I must hide or not, or if there's a BU³ (Batch Update Uninstaller-Update)
Hmmm... I knew I had it on 1 of my monitors so it'll be the Iiyama CRT one...euh? What?
last 3 post = chinese for me but what about the updates shall we install them or not
I'm sorry, I can't acces my menu so I don't know where the option is... (if it's there anyway...) Have you tried another HDMI or DVI cable? Or even try VGA just to see if it might be gone if you use another input...
Can't you do a "degauss" thing like in the early days? It should be in the menu of the OSD I have the same monitor, but I can't acces my menu lol... I have other problems with my screen
Sorry can't help but.... the classical end user "bug" It was working fine, so you started changing stuff... and now it's broke PC TIP: don't fix it if it ain't broke!!! But I know the feeling... newer driver/bios... gotta try it
Oh well I even gorgot about this thread I understand the "dangerous" topic stuff But I do have the originals and want to keep them for myself. But needed a copy cause the dvd shows are from 1995 so cannot afford to loose and thus find them again! This guy (comedian) is hilarious (in Dutch)So ontopic again: I figured it out!I just make an MPEG-2 of it, way better than MPEG-4 and it's 1 file! I did an MKV also but was not able to use CUDA in Nero so nevermind that... As I...