Posts by ASUSfreak

Don't worry about that. 1080p is 1080p. If you play 1080p on a 5" screen or 1080p on a 80" screen, it's exactly the same data that has to be calculated. So the cards won't have to work harder It's just the screen that "stretches" the image to fit the big screen --> and by stretching I mean: the pixels might be bigger/larger dpi --> and that's not exactly what I mean, but I can't explain it in words as I speak Dutch so the English grammar isn't my strong point I could...
You/they did remove the plastic foil between the processor and the cooler, right? But anyway... the stock cooler.... [fill in any dirty word you like ]
Hmmm... not sure if your computer is able to play games PS check GPU temps with GPU-Z and put a checkmark at: continu refreshing temps in background in the sensors tabfor CPU temps use RealTempBut obviously you already have temp stuff progs
Well... "IIRC" and "could even have" are things from the past And what does the note say? --> It used to be possible in the past I had GTX470's in those days when it was possible... Just have my 780Ti's for a month or so... So in my memory I was correct! But it's good to know it is not working anymore now
yeah me too I like the cheat-sheet
2GB is indeed enough for most stuff. SLi is more for playing physx like games... one card calculates the graphics, the other one the physx... Tho it just add's up the total data and divide it over the 2 GPU's Search for "sli scaling" to see how well a setup of 2, 3 or 4 cards scale. You'll see that 2 cards is sweet spot in most cases. (price per dollar wise) and you're correct about the 256-bit bus... IMO more bits is better, even better than faster GPU's imagine...
And over what stick are we talking anyway? Sure it hasn't got a slider to "lock" the data on it??? I have such a stick --> just ruling it out And could it be some kind of root-kit virus? Preventing to read the TOC of the usb or something I have no idea, just spawning some ideas perhapsyou/others might push further in my idea's Hitman Pro is a good root-lit remover, also MBAM probably...
google or search this forum a bit more on words like: vdrop, vdroop an llc (load line calibration)and after you understand that, search "offset-mode" and not manual voltage in bios
pffff what? even more speed? I WANT 2TB SSD's... (and not PCI-e ones from a zillion bucks ) I need at least a 2 TB one for just my steam games and other games And boy it would be nice if Norton scans my disk(s) QUIETLY...
16 threads x 4.2GHz is like... lot's of gigglehurtzzzz (67.2GHz )