Posts by ASUSfreak

They make these cards with 0dB for audiophiles who like to game as wel. (as a buddy of me bought the previous golden edition) When listening to music (thus pretty idle pc) the card makes no noise (and he ofcourse has other stuff that makes no noise ) But when gaming: wham 980Ti power
realy want to see your rig (and lavalamps )
Well it's good that ist seems not so easy to do makes me feel a bit better that I cannot follow it anymore It's also when other friends, family, colleages buy new stuff and they want my opinion or to show it off at least I can follow what they're talking about! So it would be nice to have a chart in 1 file that I can open to peak for a quick glance of what they just bought: Eg: ah they have the 5820K so I see it's the LGA2011-v3 socket and the X99 chipset etc......
So I have this ASUS Padfone 2 Infinity (EU version) It came out of the box with 4.2.2 IIRC Now it's 4.4.2 It's been a while when I updated it to 4.4.2 so I don't even remember if it went automatically or did I do it or ??? (I'm TOTAL smartphone/stuff NOOB) I do remember that I put a file from my PC via usb to my device and it did something (was it my first and only root or was it the 4.2.2 update ???) I tought it was this: Never recieved OTA info/updates so start...
Yeah I use the ARK url AFTER I know what info about what proc I wish but I want it in 1 datacheat so I have it all in 1 glance (easier to understand/remember if not have to scroll back and forward between pages )And what about the "normal" and "-E" variants? How do they fit in?I use the ASUS website for that --> filter on socket and/or cpu gives me that.Thanks for all input. Thing is, I do know the difference (a bit) because I now and then search the web myself when I...
So how was it again??? I have this setup: 2nd gen i7 - 2600K - Sandy Bridge - P67 chipset What other chipsets could be used with my proc? And can someone make a full chart of all gens? 1st gen i7 - 920 - ... 2nd gen i7 - 2600K - Sandy Bridge - P67 chipset 3th gen i7 - .... Because I cannot follow anymore 6th gen etc... And I know the WIKI page and all that, but I want a cronological chart of which came when etc so I can copy/paste that image into my brain cause...
sub'd
His bottleneck? See first post, nothing really... Just need new mobo and cpu, any advice?
Here's a movie of ECCChinese to me, but hey I'm not a scientist