Posts by ASUSfreak

Well it's not being dumb, but thinking logical! If I see my Teamviewer screen moving my own mouse and filling in pasword stuff, it's logical you think Teamviewer is hacked! I wouldn't think 1 of my other sites is beeing hacked and thus they use that pasword on other sites etc Bottom line is: you kjust wanted too share your ideas with others so they could prevent the same problems! (if they were valid )Anyway glad you found your "flaw" and are "patching" it now
If you see the 1st post on the first picture you'll see it's 13 version. And I already had a folder on my PC from a long tipe ago I called 3DMark13 which contained the setup and key, so I guess there is a 13 version And I downloaden and installed it just a few moments ago from https://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/2683/futuremark-3dmark-2013-v2-0-2067I ran it and... hehehe... ... my system is crap 2600K and 780Ti (stock) running FireStrike Ultra @ 1440p get's a max of...
I checked that place allready but when I click the pull down menu on that site it only shows 3D mark 11 or older. Not a 13 version...But as I said in previos post I'll install the techpowerup version...
Not in my steam list but I can find it in the store yes.But why have I got (two) setup files in a folder on my PC. (where I all collect my setup files ) and a txt file with the key in it... (I always do it like that with all my setup files of other things cause else I forget the keys etc )Anyway I found a 2.x version on techpowerup so I guess it'll work :s
Euhm... guess I'm stupid but where can I download Firestrik benchmark??? I freaking BOUGHT the version (3D mark 13) one day and it seems I didn't installed it after my latest format C. Now I wanted to run the setup file and Norton says: don't install, unsafe (not virus stuff but unsafe or something) So I wanted to download the latest version of 3D 13 but there is no 13 version on their website??? So I'll ask again... me stupido I guess...
Maybe try this? http://www.overclock.net/t/1572731/batch-update-uninstaller-uninstall-forced-win10-telemetry
Can you say what I have to do in Norton Firewall?Mine is the Dutch version so I'll try to explain what I did now (I use my translation of it )Where do I set that EXTERNAL stuff cannot acces AND control/change stuff.Where to block external stuff (or at least notify me when someone/thing tries to connect) and let me choose to accept it.Disable wfc? What's that?How do you use it when not used against you (are these more/other settings)And when I know it with teamviewer I...
That is because they build in some kind of software into the chargers. And that has to "communicate" with hte device. That way the device knows it is the correct/original charger. Thus will always work/protect battery etc... When it charges via usb-cable, you can cut the 2 datalines and keep the 2 power lines. Insulate the 2 data wires on the power side of usb cable and connect the 2 wires whit eachother on the device side of the usb cable. This will result in charging at...
sub'd
Agreed. But in this case the doom-scenario won't happen that fast Yes 2x 12.5A will result in 25A running through 1 cable (of same gauge as 1x 12.5A) after the adapter.But it's a relative short piece of cable so it will hold on We do this a lot at work (when necessary) and we use fuses of 160-250AAlso it's just an option to do IF 1 molex wouldn't be enough. If he needs 2, what are the odds that 2nd one will also have to draw it max current...Anyway IF that should be the...