Posts by ASUSfreak

it detects 8 but uses 4 hmmm.... maybe some bios option is using 4GB as shared mem for igpu or do you have an onboard graphics card
It works fine until she enters the cave and than the screen goes black (monitor stays on and I can here the sound, but no image is shown) Prolly because it's an ASUS card Card is not overclocked, but today I flashed the Skyn3t bios into it I only have this card a week so did not do anything with it Seems to be the first problem with the card, or maybe with the bios Prolly reboot and everything is fine, but got to go now...
Set the ram voltage MANUALY in bios, don't use AUTO voltage. I had that problem once, also domi's but DDR2. Still worth a try. It was a memory controller issue with my older ASUS board And just to be VERY sure can you post a screenshot of your 64-bit OS Like this:
Ah they ARE physicly 2 different drives? I tought you meant you installed a ssd and it strangly appeared as 2 drives So when you open "Computer" you see a C, D and E drive? But you want the D and E as 1 D drive, correct? What happens if you RIGHT click on the "unallocated" space of 1 drive? Can't you "fuse" them together? (don't know English term for it)
Yeah but here they still use copper connections between 2 "centrales" (the boxes on the street) --> they are replacing them with fiber tho...But also a great thing to live in Belgium is this: they break up the street to lay new sewwers. They finish the job after a few months.Than after some months they open the exact same street to lay new electric wires or phone cables or ...And I work on the grid, connecting all those wires (but I'm not the planner hehehe)Go Belgium Go
I'll bump it again, and also subbing it. But I'll have to dig in a little deeper before I understand it it seems But not know as I just flashed my graphics card, so need to OC now ehahaha
Download the ez3flash thing and unpack it in a map on your desktopDownload the correct BIOS for your card, unzip it and place the file in the same map as the unpacked ez3flash map (on your desktop)Now rename that downloaded, unpacked BIOS file to x.mod (.mod is already there ) --> and it HAS to be x, it does NOT mean "choose a name "Now run the ez3flash tool and follow the text on screen(few times enter, enter, enter etc... until you have to choose a number --> look...
Oh nooooo here we gooooo I got this from my GF once (she did not make it, but she found it on the webzzz and figured: I'll give it to the geek at home and he'll be happy )
Well I just rebooted after I flashed the BIOS of it --> will heat up the VRM's pretty soon Weird thing was that after reboot all my Google Chrome settings were gone??? So I just had to log-in and sync everything again (plug-ins, bookmarks, etc...) thank god for sync Anyway... I used nvflash (as I always used with my previous cards) but this time it did not work??? It gave the I/O Error which indicates a filename which is too long. But I used mod.rom so... Anyway I...
Count me in! http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/zn3ry/