Posts by ASUSfreak

Download the ez3flash thing and unpack it in a map on your desktopDownload the correct BIOS for your card, unzip it and place the file in the same map as the unpacked ez3flash map (on your desktop)Now rename that downloaded, unpacked BIOS file to x.mod (.mod is already there ) --> and it HAS to be x, it does NOT mean "choose a name "Now run the ez3flash tool and follow the text on screen(few times enter, enter, enter etc... until you have to choose a number --> look...
Oh nooooo here we gooooo I got this from my GF once (she did not make it, but she found it on the webzzz and figured: I'll give it to the geek at home and he'll be happy )
Well I just rebooted after I flashed the BIOS of it --> will heat up the VRM's pretty soon Weird thing was that after reboot all my Google Chrome settings were gone??? So I just had to log-in and sync everything again (plug-ins, bookmarks, etc...) thank god for sync Anyway... I used nvflash (as I always used with my previous cards) but this time it did not work??? It gave the I/O Error which indicates a filename which is too long. But I used mod.rom so... Anyway I...
Count me in! http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/zn3ry/
WOW, VDSL2 and those speeds??? Here in Belgium we only have 2 (main) providers.1 is using telephone cable (so VDSL2) and they only manage to give 30/5 or soThe other 1 is coax and currently at 200/10Fiber is not for near future here... tho there are some test-setups with fiber here, but the governement is holding it back because it's unsafe... (if a child unplugs the cable the light in the fiber could damage the eyes... Not kidding, this is our governements rule... --> but...
ISP updated speed for free again 200/10 see sig
But it shows up as dual drive in device manager... but when you open "This Computer" or "Computer" on your desktop, what do you see? a C or a C and a D (assuming you only have the SSD) Offtopic: ok then I feel more happy not buying anything else than the Ti And I bought the monitor and 2 weeks later ASUS announced that 1440p 120/144Hz monitor but I'll stick to this one
Always fun to read when you just bought the 780Ti I knew it was comming, but WHEN!!!! And that when has been told now
and which is your ssd moarrr info please And how? After format C ? Frsh install? meanwhile: how's your GTX670 doing for 1440p (as I have same monitor and upgraded from GTX470 SLi to 780Ti and wanted too know if it was overkill or not because my buddy has GTX770 yesterday, but on 1080p)
You must see it like this:When you have a fast car (GTX780) and an even faster car (GTX780Ti) but the road is too small (CPU running to slow) the end result will be the same. Both cars drive as fast (same fps)So if you overclock your CPU (make road wider) your faster car (GTX780Ti) will outrun the other.In other words, no matter how fast your graphics card can calculate stuff. It has to send the calculated data to e.g. the processor. But when the processor can't handle...