Posts by ASUSfreak

Pfff 7 am, a new working day... For better referenfe: 1,5mm2 is for lighting stuff in house and is a solid copper one. Max 16 amps 2,5 is for wall sockets, solid, max 20A 4 or 6mm2 is used for cooking stove, solid max 25 or 32A 10 or 16mm2 is cable that connects your house with the grid, 10 solid, 16 very rare, mostly multi wires. 60A or 100A I work on the grid here in Belgium And I guess its snapping.... cant translate it Edit: I tried a word, but it was all * so I...
Not familiar with awg as we use mm2 over here... but I use it for thick wires as well??!! And its not how strong you are :-) I think you mean to really pull it straight but that's not what I mean. Just give it a pull! 1 straight shock! And then it becomes straight. And it's 10 and 16 and 25mm2 so pretty heavy stuff :-)
Your answer is IN the video you posted YES it's wave 2 altho no one ever use that term or name It's just selling advertisement.But it is true what Linus says in the movie. So if you understand that video, you're good to go!The router and WiFi card you want from ASUS both have 3 antenna's making it "wave 2"But if you're the only one using internet it won't make a differencce. Heck even with 1 family you won't notice a difference (unles all of the sudden they ALL want to...
Euhm is erasing not writing in this case? Or am I missing something?And OP: DO NOT WORRY ABOUT SSD's life span
I joined this thread also, but take a look here as well they made it easier http://www.overclock.net/t/1572731/batch-uninstall-hide-windows-updates-forced-win10-telemetry
double post...
Here's a faster tip how I do it
Yeah... They could salvage 85GB (the HDD was 250GB but I cannot remember how full it was. The disk was laying around a few years here ) I chose the cheapest solution and had to wait 6 weeks to get data back. (So normally another month waiting) But this week I got mail that they salvaged 85GB and if I pay 900€ they start the recover. So I did and will wait for the next mail: YOUR PACKAGE IS SEND TO YOUR HOME Stellar service is nice in stuff like keeping me updated in...
And that's why i want tolearn SOFTware as I build stuff and know "everything" from HARDware... Damn I'm jealous Anyway I started a theread a few weeks ago about asking stuff like this: 1) can someone make a .exe to do this automatically 2) if not, anyone has Win 7 with KB's uninstalled (like V-Lite stuff) So this thread answered BOTH! (tho not sure where to findt Murphy86 or whatever ISO's) Great stuff guys! BUT worst case scenarion? Can it cause PC not to boot or...
Well it seems like it's the only advice atm, so I bump this thread of yours