Posts by ASUSfreak

bump, seven years later!!! (almost exact ) But seriously, I was just googling the same... Was browsing ASUS website and saw they had a new soundcard. And cause I have the strix 7.1 usb headset I was asking myself the same question as OP. So in other words: if I buy a soundcard, I would NOT be able to connect my usb headset to it? Not if there is a 3.5/mini jack to usb adapter? Or can it go via the soundcard's optical out and then via via ssomething to usb? Or...
wait? what? this thread hasn't been used for almost a month??? How about kb2881030 (office 2010) and kb 3115192 (office outlook) Why is that update comming anyway??? I don't have office 2010...
but what is IPME??? When I read wiki it still is chinese for me can you explain it in English please
Hehehe, the freaks come out here on OCN Yeah, it's like at work... don't got the right tool? It can be done, but needs more time OR more PITA So thx for sorting it out for me
If I go to Options --> Computers and Contacts (or something like that, I'm using Dutch version) I can see the 2-way authentication "link" but it is grayed out so I cannot select/click it... I'm on free version. Do you have to buy it to enable 2-way???
Well that's what I meant, but you explained it in English (I'm Dutch speaking so yeah...)
Isn't it also if you google apage and there's a fb logo on it (or link like login with fb) that it can trac you? even if not a "client"
Traffic jams are healtier Cows contain crazy cow disease, fish contains metals, chickens with dioxine fruits with pesticides, vegs with pesticides and/or polluted soil (who know exactly what is in your ground at home, or was there 100-200 years ago? or radiation from nuclear stuff/space/whatever) Stress at work All the booze/drugs available etc... Better have ALL of them in your body!!! But at a low level. At least your body can fight those intruders and you...
When I'm "intoxicated" by the awefull "must sleep" drug, I start up a game, fail immedeatly and quit game Lost the "in game" feeling a few years ago... sadly And by "must sleep drug" I just mean... when I'm tired...
Finally! Offcourse the stupid window did not show up for 2 weeks! And today it did again! So I killed all scvhosts but none of them was the problem. Then I start killing stuff I knew like skype, steam etc... nothing... until I killed Airdroid and tadaaaaa the window was gone! So now I know what it is (assuming it will be gone the next time I kill it after it shows up again) Weird why it sometimes does and sometimes does not show up as the program is setup to load when...