Posts by ASUSfreak

Most games??? With 4 Titan X's ??? I assume it's bad driver/suported and not computing power when you don't have 60fps
Nope it's just electronics and transfo wise.You can have a transfo that makes low voltage out of high voltage, but it also works the other way around.You can have a 12V supply and get 1000V out of it if you want. But at the cost of lower ampsSay your car delivers 12V and 10A on the socket --> 12V x 10A = 120WSo if you need 19.5V you do 120W : 19.5V = 6.15AP=U.I the 2nd law of electricity
Euhm what??? You prefer a analog VGA signal over a digital HDMI signal just to have 60Hz and not 59.xxHz @same 1080p resolution??? Not that I care, everybody does what he/she wants, but why? Isn't the digital one more flicker free, and have better colours? At least that's what I found when I made the switch many years ago. Another point... people still using VGA??? I've still got my IIyama Vissionmaster Pro something something in the basement. CRT so VGA and higher res...
You like mud physx? Well I do Play Off-Road Drive (steam) or look at Spintires
standoff screws... yup that's what I meant
Offtopic but... 4 titan x's may I ask what fps you get on your games What monitor(s) do you have
As a 2600K owner I can assure you it STILL IS a great chip! And they overclock well! So keep that also in mind from the guy you buy it from...
I can't see it good, but your LAN port seems to have some iron pin in it??? Also check your case (front usb or whatever) for bend pins... Does it give the message with all usb cables DISCONNECTED? If not, you have a faulty usb device (bad cable) Just make sure nothing is shorting it out. Did you check the "spacers" under your motherboard, not touching the chassis or something (those copper colored things, don't know english name, heck don't even know how it's called in...
Well I meant something like this. Paste a copper fin on it and build a plexi box around it with an IN/OUT tube I think the lower the red box, the faster the water passes, resulting in taking more heat away faster. Then again if you see some real water cooling, it has lot's of ducts/canals in the block for creating a whirlwind inside... WARNING: I've never did or see a delid or watercooling piece in real life so all my "experiance" is based on my drunken mind atm...
I meant I/O shield, here's a picture (if I can post it now cause yestersday I could not post pictures for some reason... I've had that ASUS Surge message a long time ago. Turned out a grounded pin was bend into my usb-port, shorting the whole stuff out