Posts by ASUSfreak

Another update http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2115188 It seems UBI version was MAX v2.00.5008 And some dude made it patch to v2.01.5010 No more crashes!!! It freaking works!!! (still have the memory error tho... but that's when 20k people so it takes a while before you get there) --> and I ordered 8GB extra
I don't think it can be done (software wise) --> soldering is the only way I guess, but it's a no-no Do I even want to know, how you accidentally can do this?
Nevermind... it still crashes... Also had to free up more virtual memory it seemed. Was working for a while, but eventualy it crashed. I even found a patch on ubisoft site that should fix that specific save game crash thing, but nope... so I'm emailing them... I NEVER had problems with anno, always same computer, always same hardware and even after refotrmatting in between it always worked. ONLY thing I did was swapping my GTX470 SLi for a GTX780Ti and prolly other...
lol... The ASUS mobo's are awesome! But the OC soft sucks like hell... It was always like that, and it seems not to have stopt when reading this thread I had a problem loooong ago with the AI soft. I installed it, everything worked fine, computer was fast etc... but when I hit the internet button --> BSOD ??? Format C, fresh alllll, still fine, AI installed, still fine, went on the net, immideate a BSOD... Turned out that the driver the AI soft used was not...
Hi all! THIS THREAD IS ONLY FYI Back from 2 weeks France (holiday)!!! It was great!!! Had a crash with the quad that COULD have killed me, but it didn't so yeah.... live goes on, right?! Anyway before I left, I was playing Venice again!!! Ye it's an old game but I like it! (it's a quote in the game ) But for some reason it always crashed when saving (never had this before tho when I installed it after a format C) So I r'einstalled it, nope, problem...
layer 2 and layer 3, right?Yup DEFINATLY count me in as a noob as well Oh well, I hope the OP has learn't something
maybe your mobo was/is dying...
I had to bend pins... or I had two bend pins???Anyway, all done and A-OK now???
bumping once more backup data before a GPU flash? Nope, I never do that --> if the card-flash fails, I'll install another card that is somewhere in da house here
That's not fair you forgot the part between the brackets For a "network noob" it's the best way too explain (count me in as noob tho but ya know....)