Posts by lifeisshort117

this looks awesome. anyone have an idea on what kind of pump it is? I would get it just to tear it apart and use the block/pump in a custom loop.
i'll use them for cleaning out blocks or rads with cheap tubing, plus i just like hoarding barb fittings
hahaha right?when their holiday coupons come around...spend $1k, get 3% off -___-that being said, with every block you get you normally get your size choice of barbed fittings which I think is cool
im really bummed about ppcs' website face lift.
agreed. my god that's a lot.
trying hard not to sell and upgrade
my recommendation to you folks is find a driver that works as good as it has in your rig, and leave it be. in my experience there is sometimes no need to update drivers when a performance "boost" is next to nothing, as it can potentially completely change how your rig acts with everything video. it astounds me when i see people losing their freaking minds over a driver and then selling their hardware. you can find older drivers out there. try them all, find which one...
I want everyone to know that you guys are doing some great builds. Awesome work everyone, I am constantly blown away by the craftsmanship. Also you're all hurting my wallet.
that grey is awesome. really digging it so far.
leave it to you b-neg to be the one to convince me why this is a good case. subbed.