Posts by TheBlademaster01

It didn't seem like GP104 was particularly bandwidth starved to me. I think most of Pascal's design wins come from an overall larger register file, texture compression, L2 cache and more instruction buffers to improve occupancy inside the SIMD clusters. That coupled with the smaller process node which leads to much higher clock targets in an acceptable power envelope.  Yeah, it doesn't make much sense to include the NVLINK and large HBM memory controller modules on a...
Bem-vindo (welcome)
 lol, this
Although my CPU usage doesn't seem that high (on the 2 threads it uses)  
 No, I'll look into it when Bethesda fixes multi-monitor support and moves the bottleneck to my GPU ;)
  Just tried it. Some bushes seemed a bit more crisp with God Rays on Ultra but nothing worth mentioning, FPS was roughly the same. Maybe I'm CPU bottlenecked.  I'm thinking the same thing. I was pretty intimidated by the initial benchmarks and bug reports but the game runs flawless for me (except for the lack of surround support)
 Setting graphics to Ultra leaves God Rays to High FWIW. I also don't really think it's that taxing seeing how a 2.7GHz - 3.5GHz Sandy Bridge + stock 2 yo 780 Ti run it effortlessly at 1200p. Whether the setting actually adds significant eyecandy, I don't know. Haven't turned it off to see what the difference is, but it runs fine with it enabled so I don't see the point of disabling it.
 I'm not sure how these are benched, but at 1920x1200 at Ultra I got 75-90 FPS on my main system. It just sucks that surround isn't properly working out of the box. Graphics also aren't spectacular but good enough.
Doesn't this game support NV Surround?
 You aren't providing any substance so I'm not sure what point you're trying to get through, aside from that you're conveniently avoiding and ignoring facts (I already got that from your first post I responded to).