Posts by Rogue1266

Check out the link: http://www.overclock.net/products/amd-phenom-ii-x4-975-black-edition-hdz975fbgmbox/reviews/4924#comments-title
Well, if no one is going to post it? I will!!!!! CONGRATULATION'S 'CMSTC'!!! You have a half million Hits & over 5 thousand post's!!! Once again, Congratulation's to all 'TROOPERS'......
May the light from this little man, 'Warfare's son'; A.K.A: 'Little Warfare' shine on all of us to remind us how special our lives our. I have no word's Warfare except 'CMSTC' will not let him be forgotten. He has a special place in this club & this will never change.... In remembrance of 'Little Warfare'... My G-D keep him safe!!! G-D has blessed us with young men like yourself. 'Skitzab 1'... I just wanted to personally say, Thank You... Lead the way Sir!!!!
I'm very proud to be a part of this build! Makes me proud to be an AMERICAN again....... Love this mod!!! All 'Heart' behind the Idea & theme!!! Very
I really couldn't say it better....... 1.4 did 'NOT' do nothing for me................ Can't get on-line at all!!! The game tanks after 10 mins of SP....... So, I'm done with it... I've been playing Ghost Recon: On-line 'Free-to-Play' Well, I'm out few dollars... At least the one retail version I bought for my friend, he was able to get credit for the game and buy something else..... Well, I'm done all... Good Luck!!! Remember; ' Play Hard , Play Fast'.... The...
Very nice sir.. But didn't you forget to name a few people in the credit's?????
Music to my ears!!! Rep+ MR HAF....
Good Info.. Rep+
Hey, why don't all you guys take a break; you work so hard on modding!!!!
Well, of my understanding. Here is the newest info on release date for the 1.4 patch... It address several issues. Posted at UbiSoft Forums:: Community Developer / Ubit_Antoine Title Update 1.4 and Free Exclusive Content Ghost Recon PC players, Ubisoft and its development studios are excited to see the passion of the Ghost Recon Future Soldier PC community and want to honor the dedication and loyalty of the community by working with you, the players, to improve...