Posts by Rogue1266

To bad... that's a bummer!!! Well, I hope it all works out for you... She is a nice MB... Like I said. Since I re-installed.. This thing rocks, But it's my wife's now... I just get on it every now and then to mess around with her!!! Good Luck brother!!! All the best!!
I don't know about that bud... If you have any rust that formed around any of those tabs, around any of the components of the board ,I would think, LOL hahaha; you'd have a potential electrical short... But hey bud. You might get lucky... Just make sure you use all crapcomponents; PSU, CPU, cables, ect.... Because if you start up dude...... ""BOOOOM""... Naa I'm just kidding. No, but for real, I think it's a chancein a half to light up that MB.... Good Luck either way!!! ...
Don't be.. Just read through this a bit before you step into it!!! This is kind old but it's the idea you need!!!http://www.gigabyte.com/webpage/20/HowToReflashBIOS.htmlIf you have the file. Install the file in a folder and install it on a Flash drive ( mem.stick) 2 gig - 10 gig; doesn't matter. It's a small file. Or just copy the file right on to the drive.Go into Q-flash in the bios on restart, go to the Q-flash tab, click on it and it will nav. to the drive you have...
This is your board, right bud??? http://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-990FXA-UD3-Ultra-rev-10#support-dlI would try re-flashing the same BIOS. See if it helps any!!! Just make sure you back-up the bios you have working it now!!!Well, like I wrote; I should have flashed my bios a long time ago when I first bought this board. I wouldn't have gone through all theheadaches I went through & driving my self crazy trying to clock this thing!!!
It's an Ultra Durable / GA-990FXA-UD3 / 'REV': 4.0............ I, my self had a problem when I first bought this board; my be a little over a year and a few months ago. I wanted a new board for our chip 'WE' have, so I can OC it a little just to see what it would do in these board. But every time I wouldjack-up the multiplier to 19.5 or higher, I couldn't get her to boot..If I did get her to boot, she was stable maybe for a few mins. and then she would crash. If I would...
My board seen my chip when I first installed it.... Hmmmmmm ?????
3,785,461 Views........................... WOW... Just 'WOW'!!! Beautiful work Goodink. Carry on gentlemen. Carry on!!!
Check out the link: http://www.overclock.net/products/amd-phenom-ii-x4-975-black-edition-hdz975fbgmbox/reviews/4924#comments-title
Well, if no one is going to post it? I will!!!!! CONGRATULATION'S 'CMSTC'!!! You have a half million Hits & over 5 thousand post's!!! Once again, Congratulation's to all 'TROOPERS'......
May the light from this little man, 'Warfare's son'; A.K.A: 'Little Warfare' shine on all of us to remind us how special our lives our. I have no word's Warfare except 'CMSTC' will not let him be forgotten. He has a special place in this club & this will never change.... In remembrance of 'Little Warfare'... My G-D keep him safe!!! G-D has blessed us with young men like yourself. 'Skitzab 1'... I just wanted to personally say, Thank You... Lead the way Sir!!!!