Posts by Berger

Why not just the windows version?
so is it the blank drive or my drive with the files on it? is there a way to retrieve the data? I work at Best Buy so purchasing an external drive was actually going to be my next option....Hopefully I can still get the data. The drives are still under warranty though
I have my Intel 160 SSD for my 7 boot. I have two Seagate 7200.11's WITH the firmware fixed by seagate. They both work fine and are firmware updated two months ago. My one drive (D) was an old vista boot, which I moved all my torrents, music, pictures, school work...etc onto the second empty drive(G). Then I formatted the vista drive D clean. When I go to transfer my files from the G drive to my D drive, windows freezes at the calculating screen, it won't cancel. It...
yea I forgot about my gfx card fan.... the thing is...its not a noise you can hear...you can only feel it...and the noise it creates is from my side window... My psu has like another 8 months warranty on it, my gfx card was an RMA refurbish from EVGA like 6 months ago? and my panaflow sounds fine...idk which can it is does speed fan give constant rpm readings? I'm thinking I can see the alter in rpms's if thats whats causing the pulsing/vibration....
I have an antec900, the case that has 2 120mm's in the front, 1 in the back..as well as a 200mm on the top... My cooling for my cpu is a panaflow 120mmx38mm high cfm fan. With a True attached. I've been noticing a strange pulsating feeling my mouse hand when my subconscious isn't currently busy with something else. It eventually got to the point that my side window would vibrate/click with the pulsing... I removed all spinning hard drives, leaving my SSD, and then...
Quote: Originally Posted by my77stang Glad to see this thread is still helping people. I actually had a member mail me his drive to get repaired this last week I pmd you...hopefully you can help me out
Everyone is forgetting the fact that....they did not say it was mass producible on a financially productive way....only that they were proving it can be done... Which is exactly why the Vehicle industry as a whole is taking steps to achieve that goal...ie: alternative fuels, hybrid vehicles, and cars like the Volt, and the cars being released from the JDM market as well... Start investing in lithium companies guys....
I fully believe cloud computing, on the ideological level, is a great idea.. The way we depend on information technology today, the way we utilize our spending, and the aims of our upgrading this technology is actually very troubling in my mind... All I see is the removal of the personal competence of oneself in the home-and self computing. To a replacement of dependence on the bigger guy, or corporations of the world. Allowing them to control what we see and have,...
I couldn't modify, or for that matter do anything to the usb sys file......Even in safe mode, and giving myself the correct permissions, it wouldn't let me. I found a simple solution. I installed setpoint drivers from logitech, and then plugged the mouse into the "broken" ports. Setpoint force installed the correct files and they work fine now. I have little understanding of what was going on and what happened when I fixed it, but to put it in simple terms, setpoint...
ok soooo I have a huge problem after tweaking my usb polling rate. both ports I tried setting to 500hz won't pick my up mx518, they still function with a keyboard. How can I change them back to 125hz? I can't do anything when my mouse is in either of the ports, but my keyboard functions so I know they still work....How can I change them back to 125hz without plugging into them? I REALLY don't need a reformat, my pc is running amazing at the moment.