Posts by ForNever

There is simply no reason to have a radiator in any loop with a chiller. Either it's going to heat up the already chilled loop, or your chiller is running beyond cooling capacity and won't last long running at 100% anyway.
You know something...who does own this site? This no politics rule is getting pretty ridiculous considering the political poop storm we live in today IS DIRECTLY RELATED TO TECHNOLOGY.
Yeah, like privacy! Cats and dogs living together. Mass Hysteria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That will be a nice upgrade. I remember when I went Intel (2500k) after my AMD 965 black. That was the largest difference in performance next to ditching spinner drives for SSD's I've experienced. I'd run before/after bench if I were you, because the difference is going to be massive.
BINGO! Just updated my driver over the weekend thinking I should before folding. THANK YOU dman!!!!!
gotcha
Sorry, where do I find that? I was hoping you could tell by the screen shot...
Is this common for some WU's? I was hoping it would kick up to 100% GPU load at some point over the past couple of days, but it just hasn't. Using v7 currently. I tried uninstalling and it trying GPU tracker (worked on my rig at work), no dice. Just reinstalled v7 and same crap, only utilizes 68 - 70% GPU power. Any ideas?
Sorry for the late response, had to celebrate another Royals victory. Hardware is 2600k/4.4ghz/1.34 volts on an Asus p8p67 pro with a 5850 video card. It isn't going to produce big numbers, but every little bit helps. That stupid screen shot did not turn out, sorry. I'll post again from work tomorrow, but the log kept throwing errors saying something about "unable to read stream".
Trying to get back into folding before I find a team. My home PC is folding like a champ, but I keep getting errors here at work on this rig. Any ideas?