Posts by PsikyoJebus

Complete with day 1 DLC, season passes, and draconian DRM for each release that you can never completely uninstall without re-installing the OS.
This takes the fun out of frying electronics. Get yourself a microwave transformer and plug the ends onto the charging port of your laptop or the Vcc and Gnd pins on a USB port. You'd probably get some nice arcs that way too!
At this point, I wonder how much money was poured into the anti-cheat system that could have gone into further game development. It seems overly sophisticated. EDIT: If you don't feel comfortable with this anti-cheat system. EAC proudly advertises the games that use their anti-cheat services on their website: https://www.easyanticheat.net/home/
iGame? i'mnotGame. isanyoneGame?
I'm not terribly surprised with this. Blizzard is now a large company with higher operating costs than before. The market for their old titles wouldn't be large enough to invest the resources to make a proper remake. When a gaming company grows to this size, it's very hard for them to take on any sort of risk that deviates from the current mainstream demand. This has happened enough times that you can probably even model and forecast the "fanbase hate point" for a given...
I can see why this is because of the premium price tag of the iPhone 7. I guess the target market either really hates the look of cables or Apple's consultants discovered that the majority of their user base has Bluetooth sound systems. Still, a Y cable, while ugly to some, would solve this issue pretty easily.
My old 850 W Seasonic PSU has been running my rig for about 8 years now. They charge a premium price tag, but in my experience the product is reliable. I might pick up one of these if they have a 700-850W model under $200.
I kinda get what they're doing. To be honest, I dig it. FF7 was a great game, and I really wanted a remake back in the day with better graphics, but now I think I much prefer a version that lets me explore places that I was always curious about, but weren't incorporated in the game. If they add more enemies to the bestiary, all the better. My take on a remake (if it involved multiple releases) would be to have a Cloud version where you play the main story of FFVII, and a...
I would be curious to see how this obfuscation index correlates with the impact factor (a metric that ranks journals based on the number of citations per article published) of the journal. I'm willing to bet that there's a positive correlation there, and that the highest impact factor journals like Nature, Science, and New England Journal of Medicine have the highest obfuscation indices. As someone who works in life sciences, I'm glad this kind of information is being...
I'm not sure how the UK's legislation works for UAVs, but you need to get an FAA exemption in the US to use drones for commercial purposes. This comes with serious limitations as they're classified under the same category as model aircraft. There's weight, weather, time of day, and altitude restrictions, but the real problem that I see here is the fact that the operator of the drone needs to maintain visible contact with the UAV without the use of cameras or remote...