Posts by Lord Xeb

That there is a bad logic board. Take it in to get it repaired.
If the drive mounts up, just pull the data that way. hell, your drive will probably migrate without issues to another one. That dirve is not that bad.
From experience I can tell you that is a failing logic board again. Also, your hard drive is failing.
That really is odd. Your drive seems perfectly healthy.
Sounds like a failing hard drive to me. The way your drive is behaving during a benchmark shows that. I bet that if you did a large swath of the drive you would see even greater evidence of this. Time to replace it.
That drive sounds like a possible electrical or firmware issue. That is not something you can repair on your own and will require advanced data recovery at a place like drive savers. Sorry bud. If that drive is clicking then you are in some deep poop. Clicking is caused by a number of things but not limited to: 1) Head failure (requires headstack replacement and has to be done by a trained professional in a clean room) 2) Firmware issue - Needs to be repaired by a...
What are you asking for? You need the proper drivers for your card? What OS is it for? You can just do a quick google search for "ATI Drivers" and then just follow the directions on the page: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download We need more information to help you. Also, please try and have proper grammar as well. It was a little hard to try and figure out what you were even asking.
I run a 1TB SSD >.> You can still get 500GB drives these days. Hell, if you know where to look you can even get 320s and 250gbs as well.
i5 750 (4.0 at 1.376v easily) ASUS P7P55d-E Pro 8GB generic DDR3 1600MHz 640GB Hard drive TX 750 GTX 670 2GB HAF 922 (some hard drive sleds are missing) How much for each part and how much for whole system. I have a friend who may buy it for 500 shipped.
I was just about to suggest that.. Dammit Fitz!