Posts by iatacs19

This is great news, I hope this makes the smaller drives drop in price.
Don't forget to factor in the warranty and support in the price.
I agree with everyone here, you are better off spending a small amount of money on a decent air cooler and trying to overclock the 3770K. It is much cheaper and you will definitely see an improvement in performance. It's much more cost effective to spend say $50 on a good cooler and try to reach 4.4GHz on the 3770K instead of buying a new 4970K for $350. You are saving $300 and will get those extra 10fps with the increased clock speed. Maybe something like...
I don't think it's meant for those of you that see the price as a high barrier to entry. Most of the customers that buy this case will do so without a second thought because the like it and want it.
Agreed, you are over-thinking this whole concept to the point of paranoia.
Anyone have one on OCN or any reviews out there?
I'm in my upgrade cycle now (currently have S4) and I would much like to have a Galaxy S5 Plus with the 805 Snapdragon. Buying the original S5 with the 801 doesn't make sense to me at this point. If there is no S5 Plus 805 for the USA, then I will probably have to wait until the S6 is released. On a tangential note, Samsung's Galaxy Sx release schedule needs to be shifted closer to the Note's so they can match better with Qualcomm's new CPU release schedule. At this point...
is NVMe here yet?
http://www.anandtech.com/show/8526/nvidia-geforce-gtx-980-review
LOL my 780Ti just became an expensive paper weight.