Posts by Magariz

Swapped the cards and same thing. But somehow it was displaying a picture on the card that the fans weren't working, everything still said only one GPU though and the second one the fans were going. Yeah worried about that HDD as well......... Just trying to figure out what I can do to get this fixed as its starting to total up. If the MB is broken too then that's 2x7970s and a motherboard. Ugh.
Shipped my computer through APO USPS from UK back to the states. When I got the computer I opened it up to examine it quickly and saw that the HSF looked like someone had ripped it off. I decided to just buy the upgrade I had been eyeing for a while, H100i. Ever since I have been having odd issues. Long boot times, intermittent FPS issues, etc. I've only been able to use the computer for really the past 3 weeks since I got back as I was moving and setting up the new...
One major point everyone seems to miss : Blizzard has explicitly stated numerous times that any add on for their games is mandated to be FREE. You aren't even allowed to ask for or provide a way for donations. So many addons have been nuked for it. Most recent was oQueue. I believe they removed that feature. If you use their games within the confines of how it was meant to be used, you will never have an issue with Blizzard. Don't like that you can't cheat, well get...
Obviously you don't have a clue as to what each base offers. While we don't need every single one we actually do need most to maintain a tacticle edge. Its not as easy as "let's merge these 5 bases into 1". Were in a position that should something kick off we can respond in hours to prevent it from becoming catastrophic. As has been said many times keep politics out of this forum. Express your opinions and thoughts but understand that most have no idea what the " big...
WRONG! There is thing called privacy. I have nothing to hide but do not want anyone watching me and my activity. Has nothing at all with doing anything illegal or immoral. Blind people like you gladly hand over your freedom for so called security. I am very intrigued by this phone and will be looking into it.
Anyone?
The wife and i have been using skype since we spend a lot of time apart but we were wondering if there was a safe way to allow eachother access to use eachothers cameras without the other knowing. This isnt a spying or trust issue, but a mutual decesion for adult fun lol. Im sure there are ways just want to know if there is anyway to do it as securely as possible to limit access only to eachother through any means. Like a username/password or something.
The point is you made an incredibly invalid claim and should only do so if you have knowledge of the topic. If you don't then you are just contributing to the already vast amount of useless garbage in this thread.IF YOU (this isn't directed at Daredevil, but for everyone) DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING USEFUL TO POST IN THIS OR ANY THREAD ON THIS FORUM THEN DO NOT POST! It is a violation of the ToS to fill threads with useless comments that do not contribute to the topic at hand. ...
Sucks for you. My naga has been thrown, dropped and i spam the hell out of the buttons. Still works like new. I upgraded from the black widow to a maxkeyboard nighthawk because i wanted to try something else. Widow still works like new and i bought another naga for my other comp. Some will have bad luck, its technology. Marked up? HA! Their stuff is the same damn price of competitors. Hell you can get a naga for $60, a logitech g600 (the mmo mouse) is $80 and was terrible.
Good lord you all are rediculous. Absolutely no pleasing you guys. I have had the original naga and black widow for 3 years now and they work perfect. If you dont like their stuff then dont buy it. No need to act like it affects you at all. Ive been debating on buying one of the controllers for a while now. Just be thankful for the competition.