Posts by voodoo71

A very nice gift. I have been playing for about 2 weeks now. I took over my friends account since he quit playing. It seems to be a fun game so far. I like playing mediums so far. I believe it is a T43 Soviet tank I like the best. Good luck to all who enter. Thanks again.
That is just place holder pricing. I dont think or believe games will be that much out of the gate. I think more in the line of 69 or 79 bucks they will try for.
Very nice my friend.
I thought maybe some thing like Morpheus. In Greek mythology is the god of dreams.
Hi all. I have come up with a rig that I would like. The cost is 2532.00 shipped to the door. http://www.overclock.net/lists/display/view/id/4973369
Found it finally. Thanks guys
I cant seem to find that either. I hate steam some times lol.
Thanks guys. That option is not under my games tab. This is crazy.
Hi all. I have a weird question about Steam. I have 2 codes for games but dont know where to put them to get the games. All I can find is where Steam wants me to buy the games. Any help would be helpful. Thanks
I would go with at least a 550w power supply for this set up. I read over the article and they even recommend a 550w watt for a average set-up with a 680. Thats just my opinoin but you want to make sure about your power so you dont run into a road block later if you decide to upgrade.