Posts by maikon

and artisan are known for their hefty price and deteroiates at much faster rate compare to cheaper pads like qpad etc. coming from a owner of hayate and hien, qpad goliathus and puretrak it is simply not worth investing on artisan mousepads.
i do not recommend hayate or hien. for hien i own mid and hard versions and the text surface looses its glide consistency after 5 months of usage. I noticed that i have to readjust my aim when i have my mouse middle of the mousepad where the drag is quite siginificant while on the sides the glide are effortless hayate are nightmare since they collect dust that cant be removed or extremely hhard to be removed and wont be able to have the same glide as the dust partciles...
each person has each preference. For me when i had deathadder i couldnt aim properly but wiht avior my aim improved alot due to how i grip the mouse differently
yeah its quite funny that minoix insist that their squat are accurate and recommend i should buy a better mousepad suitable for my new mouse when i then told them my qck heavy which gives 100% accuracy has tracking that feels exactly the same as my artisan hien which gives me 50%
so i decided to use roccat mousepad to test the analyze feature and it got 70% accuracy and since the pad got tons of dirt like food and dust i decided to wash to increase the accuracy. however after washing and drying the pad it then give me 60% accuracy. quite funny so it does seem that the analyze feature isnt working for all mouse like metal said
alright thanks for letting me know, i was afraid i would have to buy a new pad :/ btw your review made me buy this mouse and im happy that i did. thanks for the review
just wondering how accurate mionic surface quality analyzer is? it only gives 50% surface recognition on my mousepad artisan hien
coming from g9x, deathadder and now to avior mouse, the shape isnt that bad and weight isnt distracting at all, i clawgrip it just fine. used to be palm user with deathadder until my wrist start aching. 19cm hand btw
can u do the review of hayate mid
first gaming mouse was g9x and when the cable died so i bought deathadder 2013. ive been using deathadder since the intial release and i still dont find it comfortable considering i came from a claw grip to being palm user. i feel like i have less control because deathadder height is just too high. after gaming two hour or so my hand and wrist feels sore which never happends to me when i had g9x when i was gaming for 10 hours at lan. dpi: 900 22 cm per 360/16 inch per...