Posts by maikon

just curious how many here got coilwhine and actually rma to get a new card?
would it be possible to buy a back plate for my gtx 970 seems my msi one is bent quite alot for me to be really concerned :S
tried overclocking a bit but same thing when i was playing cod aw http://i.imgur.com/YEz3EUn.png even playing relateively old games still peak around 100% like tera mmo game which was released 2 years ago
using normal firestrike gave me 9684
seems my 970 is underperforming any reason why? its stock clocked does it seem the score is really low?
is this considered normal since the coilwhine occurs when i play medium gpu demanding games i dont think fsb 100 should be considered normal?
the bottle doesnt say what kinda liquid it is nor does it say on their website brand is 4world
its not limited to displayport, all my ports doesnt work, losing signal after windows splash. i rma my card 2 times now and still same ****....i doubt its hardware issue rather nvidia driver having issues with certain oem motherboards.
to everyone here, do you guys havve any no signal issue with your board like h77 chipset=?
in my previous thread, my monitor in dvi cable powers off during windows load is done. although each reboot if im lucky the monitor stays on although the windows loading then would load unusually slow. when i uninstall nvidia drivers it takes to my desktop just fine so i assume it doesnt use the gtx 970 now i want to have my gtx 970 on my main pci slot (gen 3 dvi )dvi cable to my main monitor and my old gpu 570 on the second pci slot (gen 2) vga cable to my second...