Posts by BlackVenom

Any time now...Nothing and nope.
True, however it wasn't a new feature; it may have been broken in the fix/update and not tested for various reasons. It's not anything critical at any rate... just downgrade drivers if need be or wait for a fix.
Sounds like it may be more of a hassle and less of a real bricker.And that would be the specific driver in question. Doesn't matter if it came from there or windows update.
Link: http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2014/10/windows-update-drivers-bricking-usb-serial-chips-beloved-of-hardware-hackers/ The driver (from the maker - not MS) actually just screws people over who have counterfeit chips whether they know it or not. The problem is that you don't always know that you have a fake and this driver distributes through MS Updater. The updater installs the driver (if you have it set to or choose to) and if it's a fake you just lost...
Isn't this the same "hoverboard" that's been around for years? Sounds amazing... but can't be trusted.*returns to shopvac based hovercraft* SOLD! I'm going to start a fundraiser to get you on two of these so you can ski down Lombard St. There is no backing out.
Do you intend to get new system that'd require ddr4 in the next year or so? If so I'd just hold up. I doubt we'll need that much ram just to game for a while. I got this kit back when ddr3 was pretty cheap. Now, vram...
Unless I've missed something I think this is a world record for quickest declaration of "Hating [this] is a cool thing to do nowadays"...I think it's better said that saying "hating [this] is a cool thing to do nowadays" is a cool thing to do nowadays.
You only bought the right to have it on your property - we still own it. - NintendoI always forget about the Wii U...Play the games you loved as a child and forget their nonsense. Emulators or old consoles. The local pawn shop here goes for turn over so I grab consoles and games at first chance (and it's cheap).
This would be pretty tight for a car/etc. I'm interested in where these kind of PCs will show up.Really? Why did you even post? The article is short and answers all of your questions.
Has anything hinted towards the price of V on PC? I'd assume too much for a game that should've been on PC over a year ago.