Posts by BlackVenom

Couple rounds of shots at the nearest bar + a Louisville Slugger..... I think stationary cameras with motion detectors that say stop would be more cost effective. Or just a few people employed.
Lol... And we're all like "why are the Russians so blind?"....
I think you have that backwards.
Skids don't learn. Wager invalid.
Silly article. All this means is wait for someone to add support for illegit versions or find a pre update version. And this isn't brilliant or anything on Ubis part... now they have cemented the idea that Ubis games are half-assed, which they are, under false pretenses.Pirates are potential customers. They also happen to be a pretty good source for technical support so I'm surprised that this made it to Polygon... must be some idiots about... I mean... they went through...
Why not two?Thank you. What is this from? National Archives? Cause this is probably how things are done.Check out the A10... the guns are powerful enough to cancel engine thrust.
How many wires are on the stock sink? Are they black, yellow, blue, and green? If so more than likely the pin out is: black=grnd, yellow=+12, green=rpm, blue=pwm. Now how about the accelero? 4? black red yellow and blue? If so it should be this: black is -12, red is +12, yellow is rpm, blue is pwm. Let me know if this (the colors) is correct. PM me if you want. How do you feel about splicing? If you have a extender/connector that'll connect to both the accelero and the...
SC4 is over a decade old. So over a decade.
Updating...link? rdp 8?
This is honestly pretty awesome. I regret gifting the game... lmao