Posts by BlackVenom

It's a motherboard, you say you have no plans on overclocking and are getting a locked CPU, it's only a matter of which one you like the looks of. They both appear to have 4-6 SATA, 2x PCIe x16, and 4 dimm slots. If you're taking old/current components on, it looks like either board will do you well. You will need to purchase DDR4 ram, btw.
Some people want legitimate keys/want to support the dev/pub.
Save up and upgrade to skylake when you can. It sounds more like your mobo. Test 2 sticks at a time for however long it usually takes to bsod/crash + a bit more to make sure it's not a single module. Run without a gpu and test. Finding an 1155 mobo is a PITA especiialy if you want to OC... and it'll cost you an arm and a leg if you do find a p67 or z77, etc. IMO: Save up, prepare to upgrade. E: H77 chipsets are basically all that are left (new) and they are the baseline...
Linksys is belkin now, has it started to affect quality yet? TP Link is 100% utter trash, support is crap, and their RMA is BS. Business grade crap even requires you to pay to receive a replacement prior to shipping (IE you'll be out a router/switch for a week unless you pay).
Redux Mod Release Trailerhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k10RdQU6Jxo
You can do that now. Go play GTA V, fallout 4, or whatever recent AAA at 480p.Are you in the 30fps "cinematic feels" group as well? What you're saying is nonsense. I'm not offended... I just can't understand how you're able to use a keyboard.
WHAT!? 4K sucks, 1080p good, for some reason I bought a 1600p screen?You don't know what you're talking about. Or maybe you do and that's why you're contradicting yourself or subtly crying about the performance needed to use 4k?Resolution is only part of the reason why you may or may not see pixels. 4K on a 100' screen, you'll see them. 4k on a 30", probably not. After a certain PPI you'll need a microscope.Non sequitur logic and nonsense. Mr "3d rendering artist", why...
You can find answers to questions like these very easily through google. Your options are to go back or use a mod to add it to a vendor.
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh824987.aspxWindows 8/Server 2012 and up. You can install w/o secureboot as well. I do not believe that you are necessarily affected w/o SecureBoot enabled/supported.Where/who is that a quote of?
Glad to see this is still in development... Going to put it on my list for the weekend. Download servers are all over capacity