Posts by ColSanderz

What's happenin guys? I haven't posted here in a while, though Meeksman13 has spoken for me in a few of this threads/posts. Anyways, thought it was about time to upgrade to a new subwoofer... I upgraded from this... Logitech Z-2300 (boo) to this... Paradigm DSP-3400 (yay) Here's a pic of them together It takes a few days for the subwoofer to break-in, but it already sounds 100x better than what I had. Looking forward to getting in the habit of...
If I may make a recommendation. My father recently purchased the Paradigm Cinema 110 CT, and he couldn't be happier. I helped him install all the pieces and I must say that it is mighty impressive. It's only 5.1, but it's a great bang for the buck and sounds amazing. You can find it on ebay for <$900 bucks most of the time. Pair that with a nice receiver (like the Onkyo TX-SR607 from newegg) and you'll be golden. You'd even save money, and get a very nice system.
just hit 50 and still haven't gotten to old haven >.> I need to get this thing beat. And I got like 4 sniper rifles I switch between, that normal? lol. One caustic, one shock, one fire, and one corrosive.... just depends on the mob...
Quote: Originally Posted by l4n b0y I found a Super rare (pearl color) weapon, looks white, but it is above the rest in the list..??? They say the order of rarity is... white -> green -> blue -> purple -> yellow(or gold) -> orange -> orange-red -> pearlescent The only pearl weapons I found are pistols with the "Big Tony says hi" red text. They're pretty good at taking down people. The devs and lots of players are saying there are ~6...
What's up guys, i'm lovin this game so far. Lvl 47 Hunter Gamespy ID: Col.Severinus
Just for my clarification, what IS the difference between a "number" and a "value" in programming?
No offense or anything.... but the Asetek is not watercooling imho... How can you expect it to cool the beast that is the i7 with only a single rad? Just a thought... Anyways... can you please give us what all the other voltages are set at please? =]
Your psu probably does not have the required amerage to run the 4870...
Quote: Originally Posted by DuckieHo If you're using the Gel Stuff, make sure your pumps get airflow and/or additional heatsinks. The gel is also a thermal insulator and cause pumps to overheat over time. I am It's right behind a 120 An old picture, but that's where ma pump is Anyways, on topic. Do what duckie said and try to isolate the pump first. If you're not happy with it after that, then I would suggest a new more powerful pump
I've owned the DDC and the D5, and I love both of them. Whatever pump you decide to get, just grab some of Petras Gel Stuff or anything similar. That stuff works wonders. P.S. Personally I'd grab the D5 Vario with that Gel Stuff, then you get the best of both worlds