Posts by stilllogicz

My gut is telling me to wait for the x34. Maybe I should listen, just need to scratch the itch lol. I've read US stock will be till October which is why I am impatient.
http://us.hardware.info/products/863/10666-3440x1440-monitors These are all the options available as of now I believe. The dell seems nice as does the Samsung. I've heard the LG suffers from lots of backlight bleed. I wouldn't mind getting Acer freesync since it's pretty much available (1-2 weeks eta) but I'm not sure how it perform with an Nvidia card.
I'm really itching to buy a new monitor and I've settled on ultrawide. I had my eyes on the predator x34 by acer but that one is a few months off. I've been looking around and there's a few curved ultrawides on the market albeit only 60hz. Which one of these would you guys recommend and why?
Is it still recommended to move the users folder over to an HDD after installation?
Good news to offset the snow storm.
Yea but you know just as well as I do some crazy person on here will have 8 pascal Titans.Candidate Numero Uno right here.
Sounds like your motherboard is dead to me.
WTB 3,000 Watt Platinum PSU. Geez, talk about an electricity bill.
I would try unplugging the CMOS battery for 30 mins or so to let it reset and trying again. Testing the card in another rig would rule out the possibility of the card being at fault.
List your complete system specs so we can help.