Posts by twizted01

does anyone know where I can find a good replacement stand that ships in Canada? I saw the monoprice one but apparently shipping costs $39 to ship to Toronto..
Just got one of these monitors yesterday - everything has been good so far except I feel that there is a slight blue tint to my monitor. Also the brightness buttons at the bottom don't seem to do anything at all, not sure if that is intended. I tried to use the color profiles provided in the OP but the d65 profile increases the blue tint my monitor has. the native profile has the slight blue tint. model is a 2D. am i missing something?
I posted on this thread a few weeks ago about issues i've been having with my h50 and I'm still having them. Currently using a H50 with a HAF-X on a i7 930 overclocked to 4ghz (1.25V) on an R3E. My idle temps are ~49-50C, and load temp is about ~85-87C. I keep seeing other people on this thread post about how their load temps are sitting at about ~70C with a similar overclock and higher voltage than i'm using which completely boggles me. I thought the H50 would be at...
i don't have a fan with me to test with the side panel open atm but i don't think airflow should be an issue. my gpu temps are great considering im running a 480 on air.. idling at 48-51 and 70-75 at full load which are great temps for a 480... it's just the cpu thats idling at the same temperature as my video card which is just wrong
Quote: The HAF X is the updated version if the HAF 932. I have the HAF 932 and I run the H50 in Push/Pull, Exhausting out the top next to the 230/200mm fan which is also set to Exhaust. You've pooched your airflow. Set your top fans to Exhaust. Front fan to Intake. Side fan is fine no change necessary here. Airduct add on is fighting with the front 200. Once you reverse the flow of the font fan you should start to see better temps. Now that leaves the...
Quote: if i understand this correctly you have your top fans trying to force cool air down through the rising hot air and then attempting to exhauist out the front/bottom of the case? you might see some improvement from using the bottom/front 200mm as intake and exhausting out the top and top/rear as this is more in line with how the air wants to move. Also, how do you have the push/pull and pump connected? If you currently have them on headers maybe try using...
I made a thread on the corsair forums about some issues i've been experiencing with the h50 but those forums seem to be a bit dead so I'll try my luck here to see if any of you may be able to help. I seem to be having some cooling issues with my hydro h50 cooler and wondering if there is a problem. I put this build together a few weeks ago and have been tweaking things here and there and finally got around to the overclocking. I've gotten my cpu up to 4ghz stable although...
how do you connect the ca-42 cable to the hard drive? do you need to open up the cable or something?