Posts by Krusher33

Ya for real. I did play some last night though. I gotta say it's like learning the game all over again. I'm struggling with remembering the controls and what not.
I've been away for quite some time. I got sucked away from Bioshock, BF4, Skyrim mods, Watch Dogs, etc. I wanted to take a break from Skyrim last night and Play GW instead. Had to download it... 2 hours later, still downloading. Had to let it download overnight.
I personally prefer UFO as well but I've seen a lot of folks use AFT too. They both have their own advantages/disadvantages.
Does dual casting a bound weapon improves its damage too or just its longevity? I started a new char because I was watching a youtuber and realized I never touched conjuration tree.
Yeah I get disappointed when a friend of mine buys a mac too.
I learned the hard way that Skyrim Redone does not have the fortify alchemy, enchant, smithing potions as well as the enchants. Which is fine with me... making things OP generally kills the game for me.
Yeah I wanted a couple other shouts one time when I was to face him. I ran around Skyrim and killed a bunch of dragons. He does steal a majority of them but there were a couple he didn't.
I'm sure there's a console command to add # of souls. Otherwise, time to hunt you some dragons till you find 1 that Miraak doesn't steal.
Not EVERY dragons but a majority of them. No way around as far as I know. He even steals them if you're in Skyrim.
I don't know how you guys play with those DOF settings. I feel like tunnel vision with them on.