Posts by Krusher33

What we rolling for S3: Cryosis - Barb Heavy - Wiz Eden - DH Rickles - Barb yahu - possibly WD, possibly 'sader KBOMB - Wiz Demented - DH Penryn - Wiz or Crusader Kainn - Monk Homo - DH biggums - wiz or crusader Lemons - barb or DH KuuFA - crusader
Updated What we rolling for S3: Cryosis - Barb Heavy - Wiz Eden - DH Rickles - Barb yahu - possibly WD, possibly 'sader KBOMB - Wiz Demented - DH Penryn - Wiz or Crusader Kainn - Monk Homo - DH
edited
So far I see for S3: Cryosis - Barb Heavy - Wiz Eden - DH Rickles - Barb yahu - possibly WD, possibly 'sader KBOMB - Wiz Demented - DH
Ya I tend to go with lesser popular ones. I know I know "but you rolled a monk." In my defense I went off some stats site and the monk class was 2nd lowest. In my stupidity, it was including non-seasonal chars. The only 2 chars I haven't tried yet is WD and Crusader. Technically I could say the same about DH and Barbs because they're something like lvl 20's.
Hmmm... I thought about doing barb in S3 but if EVERYONE else is doing one... meh.
I think I've a long ways for that considering I've only just started recently.
I only get the legendary recipes from the mats ones.
I only saw a couple over the weekend. A gems one and a crafting one.
I played XCom Long War last night instead. I just don't have the motivation till S3. It feels pointless to keep trying, have the gears/char go to non-seasonal, and then we're starting with none of that stuff in S3.