Posts by Krusher33

I've moved from a 2300 sqf house into a 800 sqf duplex. Struggling to get situated atm. Prolly be a month before I have my gaming rig back up.
LOL
Nice! So we won't be seeing you around for awhile? My wife owns a '97 Sportster 883. Yes I do get to ride it. No, when we both ride it, I do not ride the back like a...
Instructions is in the OP.
Unless they're all busy breaking records.I think I"m having more fun with the WD than I did with the Monk last season.
Dude you just made me realize I haven't seen the unicorns and teddy bears yet. Only the treasure and bloodshard goblins.
I see that it says shoots as poison now.TBH it's better than nothing. I'm just trying to improve but it's been time consuming.
What about the multiple shots one? I don't remember it giving an element in its description? I'll check again when I get home but I don't remember it saying anything.
Found carnevil (sp?). Question: Are poison darts poison damage or is that just in its name and it's actually physical attack? I switched out my fire skill with the poison dart one but my runs are about the same, maybe slightly lower. I suspect it's because I have + fire damage on 1 of my gears. I don't have + physical or poison ones at the moment.