Posts by tubers

Hmm.. My SP2 seem to actually have color issues/crush/compression/gradient banding across the board. I know one guy noticed it too at tabletpcforum. Hope later Surfaces won't have it.He said removing all the Intel graphics driver corrected it but I'm not gonna do that xD
Yeah. I think they can pull it off though.It shouldn't affect the story, presentation and gameplay as long as the right team and enough budget are there. Probably only a matter of having a less optimized game but top end cards still able to do 1080p 60 fps (requires a 980 Ti maybe lol).. compromised image quality relative to PS4 hardware (a 7850 or close/similar won't produce the PS4 performance).. but available to a lot of hardware.Drop res to maybe dynamic res and drop...
Well, it's already officially 30 FPS from previous target of 60 to those looking for some "downgrade" bullet.
Maybe.. kinda.. seem mostly about presentation/graphics/spectacle.I enjoy it though since I just rent these things for the SP
Yeah ND seem to be doing a good one again on this.I wonder what a multi-platform ND game would look like.Wish someone would later find out what budget UC4 has into marketing and development.. just for reference.
Interested to see at what point this would throttle (3D games, etc.). BTW, will this be a real 8 core device or the 4/4 hi/low power?
Ok. Thanks.
Maybe manufacturers and consumers have been eyeing complete Windows tablet OS and non full OS tablets might be redundant sooner or later?
I see. GL.I was recently looking at the SP2 since it doesn't throttle as bad as the SP3.Really bummed when I missed the $ 600 MS Refurbs with Type Cover 2 and Pen back in Nov. 2014 Oh well. Hope I can wait for SP4 releases at least everything'd be laid out on the table.. little to no chance of early regrets by having all options in front of me (get older SP2/SP3 or the new S4.. maybe see a cheap S3 bundle).
Been delayed to 2016 as far as the latest news header I've read.Love the PS4. New games rent machine!Loved BB because it's a more casualized/streamlined Souls.. until you enter the worst Defiled, Fettid, Cursed, Rotted dungeons. Wanna fight Watchdog in a lake of oil with an Undead giant? What Souls game have been that brutal?Don't dig the RNG/farming gem stuff tho.