Posts by tubers

Oh so KH, PE (AT, free motion), GoW (cinematics, QTE, ceiling segments).. kinda like. Hope it does't get too delayed.
1st and foremost it's cellphone land (iOS?) now there for games.. second, handhelds reign there where even the VITA usually sells better than Wii U and PS3 for more than a year now. 3DS is way ahead.
^ Awesome! xD
Not sure if you've guys heard; new Xperias will also do Remote Play now.
Nice. Still want more eye candy exclusives before I purchase. Wonder what Sony SM's doing.
Kinda sounds sad.I thought PS4/X1 gen supposed to make multi-plat stuff easy/better for PC.
Kinda.. with a wider/thicker jaw.
Also the VITA has uncanny valley controls and I bet most won't be as pleased with the lack of actual L2/R2/L3/R3.Plus, I assume 100-200ms, even if it can become consistent, may not be that great for most specially for MP/PVP.I love PS+ specially as a cheap and casual gamer.I have a VITA and PS3 and don't purchase much since I tend to sit and wait for PS+ sales and Instant Game Collections.With a hypothetical PS4 Portable, you have all those buttons and can even be used as...
Sadly, Western VITA "AAA" titles may have little to no return of investment.UCGA is still supposedly the top selling software followed by AC3L and CODBOD.Sony may have set the expectations too high with the slogan (of w/c they dropped for a while now in active marketing [LOL vita marketing]); "console quality on the go". That has likely sent confused messages and quite varied interpretations.Some thought before it was a "mini PS3". It isn't. UCGA and KZM titles seem...
Not exactly. I'm certainly not gonna bring that on my daily bag onto break rooms or for long breaks before classes where I don't want to stick around my car.AT LEAST you can have that NOW, I guess. Also won't need some sort of DRM for the people who want to use physical discs for the PS4 portable.I'm not saying something like the PS4 Portable would set the gaming world on fire but it's just a revenue stream.. something that can be profitable enough and have some market...