Posts by Nexus6

The 4K is not worth it when it comes to gaming at the present.At the time of the purchase of the laptop, the 4K version with 250GB SSD and 16GB RAM was only $100 more expensive compared to the 1080p and 1TB SSHD and 8GB RAM version.It was a no-brainer for me to pick up the 4K version.The 1080p is better suited for your needs.Also, forgot to mention, the laptop speakers with its JBL Audio enhancement is very loud. It also comes with a 1" subwoofer to feel that lower end...
I bought the Lenovo Y50 4K (2014) last year and is still a beast to this day. I upgraded the SSD (mine came with the 250GB SSD) to a 1TB Samsung Evo 850 and I'm barely breaking 50% of storage. The track-pad is terrible. Who uses track-pads for gaming anyways. Get a proper gaming mouse. The laptop is surprisingly thin considering that Lenovo ditched the CD/DVD drive and made it external. The 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution is a gimmick. What I mean is it is a true 4K...
Ugh!! Just moved to a country where 3.5Mbps is considered fast.
This and the classic Sony MDR-V700.
Where else can I stop over during those Atlanta rush hour?
'Nuff said. Overclocks like a beast once its on water.
Defo looking into this. I have all my devices tied to my Gmail account.
In time for a $700 7990 (I wish)
I was in the same boat when X79 was released Nov 2011. I decided against upgrading seeing my 980x is still capable of doing most of my duties which is gaming, video encoding and basic school stuff. In order to persuade me to upgrade, I'm looking at the next 8-10 core architecture.
Seeing how well the 7970 performs, I'm sure the 7990 will not be a disappointment. 2 x 7990 will be my next upgrade for some quad crossfiring madness. I'll be upgrading my monitors to 3x 27" 2560x1440 resolution.To the OP, another fellow Indonesian. Apa kabar. Saya juga dari Indonesia. Lahir di Jakarta.