Posts by Oklahoma Wolf

There is no ripple bug unless you get one of the first few on the market with the wrong PFC frequency, and even then you can't really call it much of a bug when ripple is still crazy low.
It's summer. We hit 33 today... it's coming down now, thankfully.
It's a Titanium unit... make of that what you will Actually I rather liked my G1. FSP did ok with that unit. EVGA doesn't have any real stinkers at the moment that I've seen so far... they're doing pretty good at paying attention to the market.I don't think they all are. Actually I can't say for sure any of them are because I'm not privy to that info. But those prices...Oh, I'm not running those screaming heat demons today. It's hot enough in here with just the mining rigs...
Sometimes people just don't want what everyone else is getting, and are tired of hearing the same names over and over. A lot of people have turned against Corsair for that very reason... somehow they're too successful, being recommended too often, and we can't have that now, can we?Saw that happen to almost every other big name out there. Before it was Corsair, it was PC Power and Cooling and OCZ. Before them, it was Antec. Before them, it was Enermax. It'll be EVGA...
I apologize if I've gotten the wrong impression. That's always possible, especially when it's eleventy kajillion degrees in here today.Now that is something I can agree with.
Your previous posts suggest an agenda against Corsair. I choose not to engage with that kind of thing.Heh - nobody in the industry outside the gutless wonder peddlers is that bad, I don't think. EA must have had to work hard to descend to that level.
I know. Other people seem to have no problem playing the greedy card though
Some companies I could name use their PSU divisions as loss leaders. Believe it or not, the answer isn't always "because they're greedy"
You'd best not buy an older PC Power and Cooling Turbo-Cool then... Win-Tact was in LOVE with Teapo. During the days when Teapo wasn't as good as they are now. And yet those units rarely failed. A lot of people are still using them.Etasis? Same story. I have a Silverstone ST56ZF in the other room full of Teapo that still works like new. And that unit is a good 7-8 years old itself.
You might want to go check out the April reviews over there