Posts by paulerxx

Where did I discredit other systems? I just said the games that matter most are the ones like Mario Kart that come out far and in between Nintendo's life cycles. PS2 was obviously a better system at the time, but what games do you find yourself playing more...MGS 3 or Super Smash Brothers Melee?
Look back at the N64, and even the Gamecube. At the time I remember waiting for games for these consoles..Yet the only emulators I have on my pc are Nintendo based. Because the games are the ones that truly stand the test of time.
The gameplay doesn't seem bad...The story is fantastic, just watch some clips on youtube. If you're a fan of Zombie flicks. You'll enjoy it.
http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Nintendo_franchisesMetroidF-ZeroHuh? Not only is Halo 2 going to be online...For the first time on consoles Halo:CE is going to be online. If you ever played Halo on PC you know it's going to be great.
It's a movie/game basically. Like MGS4.
LOZ:OoT had very good graphics when it first came out..
This is why Nintendo is Nintendo, they make such stunning visuals with crappy hardware.
Doom 3 looks really good with mods
The Division already looks like it got a downgrade from last years E3...
GTA IV ran fine on my old e8400 and GTX 260...Which was mid-range at best when I bought them. I was getting 30+fps at all times, maxed settings besides draw distance.