Posts by Strider_2001

I think I have found a solution for this. I think that I am going to go with Skype for Business in order to complete this, unless anyone else has any other suggestions.
Hello everyone, I am in the process of starting up my own IT Consulting/PC Repair business. Well I guess technically I have already started it up, however I want to expand on it and start offering Remote services. Such as Malware removal or other general things that can be done via a Remote Session. This will allow for quicker and cheaper service to the client and potentially allow for me to create a competitive advantage over some of the competition in my area. At any...
Bump
Hello all. I know that BotW DLC contains 2 DLC expansions coming out in the Summer and Holiday 2017. I am also aware of those DLC contents. The question that I have is related to the contents of the "useful" treasure boxes that you get instantly for purchasing the DLC. I have about 15 hours in to the game and was thinking about buying the DLC for the sake of having it done, and getting this stuff now, however I was curious if anyone had any more information on what the...
Dumb question, however I have not seen where I can track the number of hours I have put in to this game...Can anyone tell me how to do that...I know that I have well over 20-25 hours in...I am level 24 and just did a level 15-16 main quest where I find out how the robots came to existence.Anyone that is to that point can click the spoiler warning and relate this to Office Space!! [[SPOILER]]
While this is cool and something that I am sure that I will buy...Can we please get a Warcraft 4...kthxbye
Wow...Just Wow...I use Windows 10 on my personal laptop, desktop and media server without any issues, however this makes me feel dirty for using it...But then again I did get my licenses for free when they were offering the free upgrade when it was first released.
Price......350 bucks for a system that can be as powerful as that 350 tablet you got there...
Ahhh yes...we have all been there at some point in our overclocking history. I remember my first overclocking attempt on my P4 3.0 GHZ desktop back in the day. Bumped the OC to something like 3.7 and my computer freaked out on me...wouldnt boot and made all sorts of noises... Panic started to set in...Google searched on a different machine and found this website....Removed the Cmos battery for 2-3 min, put it back in and ran like a champ... At that point I decided it...
Nothing to see here...Just Nintendo shooting themselves in the foot again... I am all for innovation...But why not develop a system that can run in stride with the XBOne and PS4 and then make it where cartridges can be inserted into the handheld for on the go gaming...Sure graphics would need to be reduced on the on the go space/setting, but it would then have a greater appeal in my opinion.