Posts by WorldExclusive

The consumer portion is a small part of their company, if it takes a hit, they can afford to do away with it.CL has made Government grade enclosures for over 40 years, and until recently in 2010, decided to bring that level of quality to the consumer market.It was never their intent to create a premium case line, it was to bring a better quality, more flexible case to the market.Consumers who think in dollars and cents have a bunch of crap laying around their house because...
Caselabs procures contracts from the US Government and other agencies to build server and workstation towers.Recently, they have been pushing back consumer orders to fulfill their ever growing contract business, which is their real bottom line.If the nonchalant attitude towards TT copying their ideas is taken up by the community, they can easily pull out of the consumer market and make more money on Government contracts.CL cryptically stated they will do it as long as the...
Thank you
You clearly have an employee mentality.Try running a business to see it be reduced to nothing, because a large manufacture decided they can copy your product instead of creating their own.No fellow businessmen will tolerate this nonsense.
I wonder if there's a way to stop them from selling the copies in the US and Europe alone? TT can have Asia, which will copy anything. Protecting the US and European markets would be advantageous.
Nice apology for TT.Continue to settle for less.I've owned over 60 cases and TT has never been one of them. Never had respect for their designs and quality.
Sure puts a wrench in the hopes of seeing Gemini anytime soon or a preview of it. CL needs to close the loop holes before moving forward with their innovative designs.
I like that too. Probably will be met with some confrontation though.That will grab the headlines as well. Some form of physical presence by CL at a TT booth at a major event is required.
lolThe pen will not win in this matter unfortunately.The forums and tech site fans only reach so far.TT is international and will make money regardless of our protests.Stunt activated?
In a rage if I was Kevin and at the show, I would kick all of there displays down.Probably cost me a thousands in damages, but atleast it's all over YouTube and Tech/blog sites. A good way to grab the headlines.