Posts by WorldExclusive

Caselabs S3 PC Case High quality all aluminum case. Excellent Condition. Options: Extended Top Standard Side Window x2 2x120 top mount (not a drop in mount) 2x120 Flexbay radiator mount Power Switch USB delete Price: $200 shipped - FIRM Heatware: WorldExclusive
I use WP for the majority of my sites, but for certain clients I give them a simpler visual CMS. Certain themes are pretty complicated to navigate in the UI.I embedded a video link yesterday and it worked very well in Chrome, but in IE, Safari and Firefox is was a bit laggy or didn't work at all.
An actual hover tank would be crazy good.
I think the wind is pushing the tank across the ice, could be a leveloution feature.
Your making sense though. I do a lot of media work but not to the degree to get my money's worth out of a system like this.Most of the time I will use my gaming PC for single threaded apps or apps that take advantage of higher MHz.I'm impressed by the board.
The S8's purpose has now been fulfilled: http://www.asus.com/Commercial_Servers_Workstations/Z10PED8_WS/
I just ejaculated twice. Caselabs S8 here I come.
Trade-offs would be limited W/C support but still can fit AIO coolers, no windows, no removable motherboard tray, and bland design.Must have would be good airflow (more intake fans than exhaust), cable management, dust filters, hidden storage options i.e. 2.5" drives, and a great use of space in a compact form.I wished every case had compartment sections for components i.e. TJ07, SMH10, 900D, M8 etc., instead of everything in one compartment.I wish every case didn't have...
Must be aluminum. Then I go from there, some must have's and some trade-offs. Build quality is everything.
This.I already run my Qnix @ 120-130Hz. Need a 4K 120Hz monitor, even if it's TN for now.