Posts by WorldExclusive

Limiting your purchases to connection type without first placing more weight on a monitor with high quality?An ideal AMD customer indeed.
Why do people kepp dismissing the high-end PC gamer?The Fury is a tiny fraction of all GPU sales to begin with. The tiny fraction of high-end PC gamers will buy the tiny fraction of Fury cards available.No one playing at 1080p needs a Fury, unless they are playing at 120fps+ and even then you can turn down the settings on a cheaper card if high fps is a must.A card aimed at the tiny fraction needs to be able to fulfill the needs of that tiny fraction, or they buy from the...
That moment when Steam shows you already bought the game.... I need to finish one game per month. RPGs may take a bit longer, but I can knockout a few of these FPS games in my backlog.
I'm going to take a wild guess why... The game is not finished.
oh ok
No and they probably will introduce more input lag if and when they are released.
That person bought the wrong model and/or a GTX 700 series or had their settings wrong.They have to enable UHD Color to get 4:4:4 with a GTX 900 series card.These are the compatible Samsung TVs for 4:4:4 over HDMI 2.0 @ 60HzJU6500 FLATJU6700 CURVEDJU7100 FLATJU7500 CURVEDJS8500. Only flat in US. Curved in Europe. Quantum Dot. Upto 92% DCI P3 gamut. Supports HDR.JS9000 CURVED
The 980Ti has been out for weeks man, look at tech reviews and owner forum posts. I have a friend with one and it has HDMI 2.0.Why do you have blind doubt?
I have the same TV and I get 4:4:4 @ 60Hz over HDMI 2.0 as well. I was one of the first to take a chance on this TV. Samsung 2015 4K TVs has HDMI 2.0 4:4:4 @ 60Hz.