Posts by WorldExclusive

Shipped. Oh Boy
Here's the case with a Rampage IV Black.http://www.chiphell.com/article-11348-5.htmlSee how much space is left? You can fit a 2P board in there also, just like the review you posted said.
The Rampage is not a true E-ATX board. It falls under SSI-CEB which uses the standard ATX mounting. It's only slightly wider. You can always tell the width of the motherboard you can install by the depth of the motherboard tray itself, not the mounting holes.
Has to be.Probably mount a rad to the HDD bay, or to the PSU area and move the PSU upfront.If his plan differ, he's a genius.
Don't care about all that jazz man.I'm 30 now with buying power. If they can't persuade me to buy it's on them, not me as the consumer.I don't need to do anything beyond what I want to do, maybe if I was 17 I would take your opinion into consideration.
Just pulled the trigger. Couldn't wait for Monday. Bought it from Newegg's Ebay page, better return policy there. At times like this, not being married helps.
Second rate release timing and quality, receives second rate pricing.
I can't order until Monday. Silly weekend money transfer holds.
ASUS R9 290X DCUII Comes with retail box. Great condition. Price: $370.00 Shipped
Caselabs S3 PC Case High quality all aluminum case. Excellent Condition. Options: Extended Top Standard Side Window x2 2x120 top mount (not a drop in mount) 2x120 Flexbay radiator mount Power Switch USB delete Price: $200 shipped - FIRM Heatware: WorldExclusive