Posts by kevindd992002

What I'm doing is customizing the 3D game settings for CS:GO and Overwatch and having a weird behavior (or I'm not sure if it's normal). So I have a 144Hz GSYNC monitor and my target is to use ULMB @ 120Hz and VSYNC off for these games. Here's what I do: 1.) Make Global Settings for VSYNC from on to off. 2.) Change Monitor Technology for these games from GSYNC to ULMB. 3.) Make Preferred Refresh Rate for these games from Highest Available to Application-controlled. 4.)...
Oh, I see what you're doing. So you're making the monitor "remember" that if an application (whether on the desktop or any application you're running) is at 120Hz, it will activate ULMB.My test scenario is a little bit different. Here's what I want you to try, if you don't mind:1.) Uncheck ULMB in our monitor's OSD.2.) Set your desktop refresh rate to 144Hz.3.) Go to NVCPL and set a 3D game (I use Overwatch or CS:GO as test games) to use ULMB instead of GSYNC and turn...
Really? I thought it was just one to two months before stocks will be stable? Isn't this how it was in the past with previous generations?
I don't get it. Are you saying you turned on ULMB before opening the game?
Can you, in any way, try putting your desktop to 144Hz and see if the ULMB kicks in automatically when you open a game that you set ULMB to run on? This is just for testing purposes
Yeah, you have to set your desktop refresh rate to 120Hz before the Nvidia control panel settings can take effect in-game, I just figured it out a couple of hours ago. Would there be difference between 120Hz and 144Hz in the desktop though? Lol
Is there any reason why it does this?I was about to correct you that ULMB only supports up to 120Hz but I guess you already knew that I'm confused about it though. My display monitor is an AOC G2460PG and what I tried doing, at least in CS:GO for now, was to edit the Nvidia control panel settings for the game to use ULMB instead of GSync and disabled VSYNC. When I start the game, it doesn't turn on ULMB and I have to manually turn it on in the monitor OSD. Is this to be...
Yes, but GSYNC is useless for fps way greater thsn hz as it does not enable itself. What we're talking about here is that exact scenario wherein the frame rate never goes below the refresh rate.
So I've already established that if you get high FPS in CS:GO (I get around 300 FPS), then it's better to turn off GSYNC and VSYNC, use ULMB, and don't limit the FPS to get the best possible smoothness possible. Is this true in Overwatch if I get high FPS than Hz also?
Lol, ok.But do we have any word from the AiB partners themselves regarding their respective MSRP's?