Posts by kevindd992002

Not yet, but that runs in DOS mode, isn't? Would that detect AHCI? AFAIK, it doesn't.
Now, this is super weird. The SeaTools program did not detect any Seagate drives on my system. The drive in question in set to Drive D but SeaTools cannot detect it. Any thoughts?
So that means that there are 33 reallocated sectors on my HDD?My HDD temps are around 37C as indiated by the Temperature SMART parameter. So what is Airflow Temperature?
I get this screenshot in HDTune. I'm not sure what airflow temperature is but I'm thinking that's just a hiccup of the software. My main concern though is the reallocated sector count. I don't understand why it is in a warning state. From my understanding of SMART values, as long as the "current" is higher than the "threshold" then I should be good, right? What does the "data" signify anyway? Because that value (33) is lower than the threshold (36) which could mean...
BUMP!
Oh ok, that's too bad. Is NVIDIA aware of this SLI issue though?
Interesting. So with the new drivers and old modified drivers, how does one enable DSR? Is it something done manually?
That's what I thought and it would save me a big hassle of selling my 670's, disassembling the coolers from the 670's and putting them in the 970's (if I decided to push through as Arctic Cooling said they are compatible with the Gigabyte GTX 970 G1's) but then again if it's wiser to sell the 670's now because of their depreciating value I'm all for it.Lol, sorry. I support Trend Micro products and smex is one of them.Yeah, I concur. If I wait for the next generation...
Yeah, i haven't encountered any games that need more power anyway. I only game at 1080p 120Hz so I don't know if that matters. Well, wouldn't the cards lose more value in the future if I don't sell them now?
Interesting. But wouldn't two 970 SLI's be more worth it though? Or that would just cost some real money? Off topic: Hey smex, does your nick stand for scanmail for exchange? lol.