Posts by kevindd992002

They look like they do but I can't find them here in our country. I'm sure a chemistry lab supplier around here have these but I've yet to research on them.
I think this is a valid question but how does one use the bleeding hole/screw in the reservoir of the H220X (I have the older revision with the res window that has the bleed hole on it)?
Sorry about that. I'll be doing it next week and I just figured to ask simple questions first.
Yup, got that. But what if you already top it off to the max level and there are still air bubbles, you don't have enough room to do another "topping off" to get rid of the extra air packets, right?
Ok So the first time you fill the loop you really don't top it off yet? You just fill it up until it gets to a point that the liquid is already at a stablr level (without topping it off yet), correct?
Got it. I was under the impression that "top off" is overflowing. So what I understand, it really means "nearly full". How do I know if I bled the loop properly already though? With the H220X, the tubes are not transparent so I don't see air packets visually.
Ok, got it. So in order to remove all air from the loop, do you need to fill the reservoir until it overflows to the opening of the fill port itself? Or in my case with the H220X,should I only fill up to the Max level?
I'm beginning to see the light of the end of the tunnel regarding my question. I just have a couple of questions though: 1.) Why do air get trapped in high spots? Is it the same principle as "hot air naturally rises"? 2.) When air is already in the res, why does it stay/get trapped there?
Ok. So air will naturally go to an empty space in the loop which when you tilt thw case repeatedly will go to the reservoir as you fill it, correct?
Ok, got it. I still have pending questions regarding bleeding the system though. Should I just create a new thread about it?