Posts by kevindd992002

Yes and it should perform faster but I'm experiencing the other way around.MrAlex, this is the exact same thing that's happening to me.
I really hope you can do that as the point of having a 64-bit variant of FF is for it to be memory efficient and not the other way around, right?
What do we need to actually troubleshoot this issue? Hey, for what it's worth thanks for the activity you're recently doing in the forums now, it's very different from last time
I wouldn't mind the amount of RAM it will use as long as it doesn't turn all sluggish on me, but when it reaches that amount of RAM then it's really annoying to use because of the sluggishness. This did not happen with 32.x.x. And it is set to not open tabs until I select them so only a handful of tabs are loaded.
Ok but still I want those settings to be saved as they are supposed to be saved. I'm using a mechanical HDD in it and I want the sleep time to be adjusted properly
Isn't the latest version of WF seem to be having some memory leaks? I have a lot of tabs but not enough to warrant around 2GB of RAM! I noticed that earlier when it was sluggish i was browsing with it for some reason.
That is a PITA then! Well, the other settings like write protect are being saved but why are the other ones not. It's a really weird problem. Did you upgrade to the latest firmware?
Well, yes I knew that but you can just imagine that I have hundreds of tabs opened right now and those won't use the E10 mechanism since they disabled the effect of browser.tabs.remote.autostart!
BUMP!
BUMP!