Posts by kevindd992002

Which one doesn't start? The memorial day promo?
Oh ok, I'm too late then I guess Does it have the full Dell warranty if you buy it from Beat Buy though?
 Usually it starts a week before the actual day so I would say the weekend as the "start" would not be the ideal date to release the promo. Duke also told meUnderstood. When will these itema be back in stock:XSPC Ball ValveThermal Grizzly Kryonaut 3ml??
How much was it in Amazon.fr?
Is it better to buy this monitor directly at Dell's? I don't understand because the price is $899 there when Amazon has it listed at only $499?
 Ok. Last question before I buy. I plan to use 4 x 12" Darkside UV LED strips (one on each side) plus some RGB LED strips on the top and on the bottom. Do you recommend I get 12" or 19" RGB LED strips? Would 19" on both top and bottom too much that it can "overpower" the UV effect of the other strips?
 Usually it starts a week before the actual day so I would say the weekend as the "start" would not be the ideal date to release the promo. Duke told me the same.
 Still waiting for the Memorial Day code, no news out there in your end yet?
Yeah, I figured the Darkside RGB controller can turn the LEDs off. What I was curious about are for the UV LEDs. I guess soldering a switch in series between the +12V line and the positive terminal of the UV LED strips would do the trick.I'm after the lighting pics. Revan is using both RGB and UV in his build so I figured he has some pics to share
What switches do you use?Do you have the pics that I'm asking about?