Posts by kevindd992002

Oh ok, that makes sense then.
Ok. I just checked the prices and was kinda surprised that they are still this high. Will prices projected to go down soon with this new nvme devices? I'm reading that their only advantage over regular 2.5" SATA SSD's is sequential read/write which is not as important as random read/write for day to day operations in a computer.
Ok, this is weird. Why did it get unchecked without me unchecking it? I just re-checked the box now.
 Not sure where you saw that but here is what the website says: Please note that the old EK-FC Bridge & Link system is not compatible with this water block.
 Yes, I already realized that as evident by the subsequent posts after that was corrected :)
@Watercool-Jakob   Jakob, what is the difference between the Heatkiller IV PRO Acryl and Acryl Clean? Is it only the bracket on top that's in the Acryl? So only aesthetics?
 That is weird then. I don't see any emails going to my Yahoo! Mail inbox or spam folders. I also don't have any rules that can trigger deletion of these emails. Can you further check? I can only do so much with my Yahoo email account but I can confirm that only your emails are not going through.
Bump!
Bump!
I'm assuming you saw that rev a05 note in the manual, yes? If so, that's the revision of the manual and not the monitor. If you check the back of the monitor, it should still say rev a04. And I just confirmed with Dell two days ago that the latest revision for this monitor is still a04.