Posts by kevindd992002

Thanks.I can intercept all PWM signal from the three components, no problem.1.) I was just thinking of using the GPU1 PWM signal for this since the rear fan/rad combo would need more fresh air together with the intake 200mm fan that I have in my side panel. Does that make sense? The CPU will just push hot air inside the case anyway, and it won't need the 5.25" bay fans to ramp up just to move air to the rear area.2.) Yes, it is horizontal. Alright, GPU2 it is.3.) Won't the...
Thanks for clarifying that and it definitely makes sense. Would it be better to use example 1 and also use zip ties for the other 4 mounting holes though? Thereby distributing the load evenly just like it is designed.
@MrAlex It still didn't reach until now. I had to manually update it. Isn't that weird? Well, what I wanted was to open all my tabs in different process. I guess that was the feature that was removed, right? You can manually open a new instance of a multiprocess tab but not ran ALL current tabs.
Thanks but if you specifically read my questions above, I did not ask anything related to the fans on the rad themselves, that is just too obvious. To reiterate, here are my questions:These are my questions:1.) For the two 140mm fans in the 5.25" bay, which PWM signal should I let them use, CPU or GPU1? And why?2.) Since GPU2 uses a third-party cooler that exhausts out hot air inside the case, should I install the bottom 120mm fan as intake or exhaust? Which PWM signal...
I accept your opinion, I just want to know the explanation.If say gaming, the GPU would be hotter than the CPU so wouldn't it make sense to use the GPU1 and GPU2 PWM signals in the 2 fans on the bottom for them to ramp up? I wouldn't want them to be based on CPU temps since they're for the GPU's anyways, right?
Well, the rear slot should act as an exhaust one way or another. So the 120mm fan/rad combo (of GPU1) would be in push configuration to exhaust air. I don't have much choice regarding where to put that 120mm rad, do I? It's only place is the rear slot and like you said the rear fan should be exhaust.It's what I have and I'm just optimizing it. I'm not saying PWM is care free but all my fans are PWM so I'm sticking to it. I would just want help in optimizing it that's why I...
Here's my build now: http://cdn.overclock.net/4/4f/4ff1c312_DSC01171.jpeg I just got an H220-X for my CPU and will do these major revisions: 1.) Remove the top 200mm fan and install the H220-X rad/pump/dual 120mm fan combo there as INTAKE. 2.) Move the 120mm rad/fan combo (of the primary GPU) from the bottom to the rear slot as EXHAUST. 3.) Install a 120mm PWM fan on the bottom slot as either INTAKE or EXHAUST. NOTE: I have two 140mm PWM fans installed in the 5.25"...
Wow!Oh wait, I don't have a fast boot setting in my BIOS (Sager NP8130). Could it be because of that? As far as I know, native fast boot in the BIOS is different from the fast boot in Win8.1.
1. I got most part of it but why would you still use the long 30mm fan screws and why not just the normal screws? Do long screws distribute more weight?2. I'm not sure if it's that slight but I can see the bend. I'll try taking a picture of it later today.
Ok. I installed Win8.1 on my laptop but I don't see the effect of Fast Boot although it is enabled. I have the hibernation file and all that so it definitely is working but how do I see its true behavior?