Posts by jackeyjoe

He told me to shorten my signature(back in the good old days when you could make them more than six lines) a bit under three minutes after I'd done it accidentally. To top it off, this was a few days before I became a moderator myself! Bitemarks, although I haven't been actively moderating over the last year and a bit, I know that you have done half the work of the moderating team here for at least the last three years. Enjoy your break, make the most of it and don't be...
As do I, bug testing the early versions before it went live was fun IIRC tapatalk still works, I just use the web browser version but I'm pretty sure it still supports it(even if support is hacked in).
I think I have one from when I first joined(or sometime around then), not like it changed at all between ~2007 and the change to huddler anyway. Missing the good old days, although this place hasn't changed much... it's mostly me who has done the changing
Yeah... 40 minutes is nothing in this game. Guess that's one of the problems with a huge open world game with no objectives(other than to survive) Standalone, although many other mods have spawned out of the mod. Unless you are a milsim fan(which if you were, you would know about ARMA) just go for the standalone and be ready for bugs/missing features/a nuke going off.Remember in the mod way back when they took helicopters out because they caused huge server FPS issues?...
Honestly, unless you had played the mod before and loved it(with all its ridiculous bugs and awkwardness) you would've had trouble with it compared to most AAA titles. I probably should buy it, loved the mod but haven't picked it up yet... seems like it is shaping up much nicer, there seems to be a heap more content now compared to at launch
It's weird that I recognise less than half the names. And I was active staff not that long ago Congrats guys!Whatcha talking about, we never do any hazing...
There was debate about if it was actually going to be called Cortana at release, this leak seems to imply they are I really like what MS is doing with this update
I disagree, ARMA III has not lost any features or had a degraded community due to DayZ and still is very good for groups who want to play ARMA how it's meant to be played, if anything it's helped a heap by bringing more people into the game(not many people played ARMA II before DayZ came along). Now what annoys the hell out of me is that there is so many wasteland public servers, there is a serious lack of variation as far as public servers these days. If there can be some...
This is possibly the most useful thing we have seen ARMA III, don't know if you have ever had a mission running with a real time mission editor but it makes the game SO MUCH FUN.No, this is one thing better, it's a real time editor. There have been several mods that have done this before(VTS comes to mind), but having this native and created by BIS, it'll be awesome. I don't think the video highlighted it enough, but this gives mission editors the ability to change a game...
I owned a nexus 10 for a year, I feel I can at the very least comment on the merits of other tablets, they have their positives but the SP2 is a do it all machine Ah ok, well if that's all you want it is a very good upgrade That is not a bad deal at all, I have spent almost double that...