Posts by Bullant

Yeah what rob said,the regular Gigga board in my little testing may clock higher then this board but the regular board may not match the rtls of the ln2 board .The ln2 board did train under cold quite well also.
I Partition my xp C what you want and need say 10 gb and D,E 4gb partitions With the waza size that can vary from say 600mb-1.8gb file,the smaller the waza file the more you may have to move it the bigger the file say 1.5gb just move it once and can be enough Lots of different ways,think the OCx tweaker has lots of little ones the it moves them all,once you can see how and what it does and see the improvement its really just matter of testing different set ups So yeah...
Yes correct stubass You can open performance tab in windows to check everything that is going on ,available memory ,cache and all You can also use that other automatic waza thing I forgot its name OCx tweaker is it? does waza for you Basically as you move the waza file the cache will rise and available memory will drop,when the file has finished moving the available memory will now rise again you wait till the available memory rises back to say 51xxxxxxx then you start...
Yeah strong island be sure to check Robbos OS guide out,its a great guide for setting up your OS for 32m memory benching,just google waza and should be quite a few guides.I just use a file and move it from C-D-C then run 32m,you'll need to work on waza size file
So finally I got around to testing the Gigabyte Force LN2 board and cold PSC memory's,the board trains really well when memory's are on cold.I also restarted quite a few times and no problems,it will train and run rtls very tight.I have no ME installed on this so these memory clocks were a result of booting straight from bios with very little training required I used my Pentium on this run that is not the strongest imc no waza and no priority,given my past testing once...
So finally I got around to testing the Gigabyte Force LN2 board and cold PSC memory's,the board trains really well when memory's are on cold.I also restarted quite a few times and no problems,it will train and run rtls very tight.I have no ME installed on this so these memory clocks were a result of booting straight from bios with very little training required I used my Pentium on this run that is not the strongest imc no waza and no priority,given my past testing once...
Nice work DJ
Nice Kryton,nice to see you posting in here again Quick run tonight just testing memory clocks on my Pentium,no 32m on this one
More cold memory benching from the yellow board
Nice DJ Did a little efficiency testing last night on 3DMark 01 and sli 580s,looking really good cpu on SS 5.6Ghz and gpus on air.Started efficiency testing from 4.5ghz and notice as the cpu freq went up the scalling of 2X gpus started to come alive. When I have LN2 again will push cpu to 6.5Ghz and more uncore , +1 gpu cold other one will be on air as i only have one gpu pot,should see 180k+ 5.6Ghz Single stage 950 core, air