Posts by Bullant

For the legacy 3D benchmarks you should set yourself a cap like 4.5ghz CPU and 900 core ,1200 memory on the gpu,this is your baseline for testing efficiency.Now its just a matter of testing all tweaks that you google and tweaks you work out for yourself ,play with bios setting.Doing this you'll see your improvements,this is what I do on every single bench 2D,3D,dial your efficiency in and you'll save on ln2 @ 3.50 lrt for ln2 I can't afford to waste it pretty much why I...
Nice Rob,you can hold your own in 32m,These little things are ok for the money,just testing my second Pentium chip and has ok imc
Nice Rob Battle of the Pentiums Rob Some Pentium fun,cpu water and memory -10, 1.96v,should be nice time once cold on cpu and full cold on the memory's
Very nice mike
Very nice Luke Nice Pentium Loud
Hey,I have done a few ln2 sessions with the Z87 OC Formula without insulation as that too had conformal coating,its something I wouldn't recommend.It may be ok for just CPU on ln2 but when you have CPU and memory on ln2 the board gets quite frozen,I still just apply a little vassiline on the board just to be safe ,good to hear you have a Z77 and still going strong
The board is awesome mate,has the coating over the board again,Nick Shih has done a great job on this board again
Think this thread needs some loving,Asrock Z97 OC Formula with some 3D ,2D results,board works very nice under all conditions, air ,Ln2 Efficiency is also great New Asrock Cpuz skin http://www.cpuid.com/downloads/cpu-z/1.69-asr-setup-en.exe Some PSC Memory results ,memory on air cooling Some 3D results using a GTX 580,cpu and gpu on LN2, Here is a few pics of the board when I was testing some memory on a single stage cooler
Awesome results CL3P,good to see you benching and enjoying it
Nice clean frosty Pics Loud