Posts by Bullant

Hi guys,just wondering if anyone else using the Revision 5 02/12/2014 by skyn3t bios is getting -33 core reporting in gpuz,so @ 999 std core I check gpuz max report and it read 966,is the same if im at 1300 core report would read 1267,tried 7.5and 7.7 gpuz same thing,EVGA Precision also read 966 core
Nice mate
I loved the Gemini fast base for ivy with the fast pull down ,after testing it with Haswell few times now I quite like it also with Haswell and its CB
Nice Zero
Quick test I did today on the ek memory pot, only had few lrts ln2 so wasn't able to keep pushing.A 32m fail but was still looking ok,little rusty on dialing in 32m
Quick test I did today on the ek memory pot, only had few lrts ln2 so wasn't able to keep pushing.A 32m fail but was still looking ok
This is a long shot and mite not work on your problem like it did with a memory of mine that died,no fault of mine but it died and won't go into that but the memory does still work when it has cold on it.So when your fully sure card is dead you can give this a try,just prepp the card and get it frozen before you boot and see if the card mite boot at all when it is cold,totally different items and the way they died but it won't hurt in trying it
Thanks DJ and ObscureParadox
Hey mate was just testing 3D 01 efficiency will frozen memory,the memory clocks were 7-11-7. 2800 MHz , was seeing a nice improvement .Had to cut session short no results tonight but will bench again soon
Some quick testing tonight Before After