Posts by assaulth3ro911

If this is easy to use, I actually have A LOT of uses for this. I am definitely going to look into this.
But all of the Witcher games have been spot on. I trust CDPR. As one user stated, they are one of the last great AAA devs left. I trust them to make this good.
Still too expensive. Not Valve's fault but the movie market is just a mess in terms of prices and all, that's on top of the fact that all this piracy stuff is a lie. Either way, $4 for a short rental vs $15 or less for the blu-ray isn't fair. I'd rather go to Redbox but that's inconvenient. If it was $2 I'd do it regularly then buy the blu-rays for the ones I loved, but they won't learn. They're too greedy to help the market grow. They want more money NOW instead of even...
So my computer crashed and I looked, can't find anything for that time. Is there something specific to keep an eye out for? I'm starting to think video card failure but I'm still unsure. I can test this by putting in a different card but first I have to find a card to actually test.
I'm not going to spend much time here because I think you might remain ignorant throughout. Regardless, do you know how stocks work? How the piece of paper you call cash works? Surely, the only thing that makes the government's paper more valuable is the fact that they lie to your face to get you to believe it still holds value. That it's worth something. The same goes for the systems they have in place. It's a nice lie, but a lie nonetheless. So once they decide that they...
That is EXACTLY what the dollar is. So why then, a decentralized (get this: MORE SECURE) currency is seen as bad? You need to ask yourself these questions before spewing what you just did. You listen to much to the MSM. The currency of hackers? Let me guess, anonymous is going to get you for what you said? Let me tell you, this currency is better than all others on this earth. And that's saying something because all of our currencies are bad since none are real.So yeah, we...
Are you kidding me? Do you know what the USD is? Also fake. Read what's on the bill sometime and you'll realize.On a brighter note, this is great news. It helps reduce the monopoly so I'm happy.
Okay so I'm fairly certain it isn't my power supply. It happened again whilst in queue for LoL. My Skype call was still working, League's sound however went. I think it may be a driver or video card problem then? But now I don't know how to solve that either. I know my card is outdated and I will upgrade, but not right away? I mean, isn't my card pretty beast for last-gen games? I don't want to drop anything over $150 when the time comes anyway.For now, I'd like to solve...
The RPIs are what you want. I voted in your poll as well. Why? Because a super computer is usually a cluster of powerful computers to exceed the performance of just one. That's how you keep on the bleeding edge of performance and earn your keep for the name of Super Computer. I recommend the route of multiple Pi's stuck together so you can learn about distributed computing and how to make it all work together in the end. If you don't really care, go for the night vision...
I have no experience with either but I do have this huge crush on Falcon-NW from when I was younger. I can tell you that Falcon has a lot more heart and soul put into it, especially with the custom paint. I would go with that one over Origin to be honest with you. I see you have ordered, so I must say good choice. Hopefully you enjoy your new rig.