Posts by assaulth3ro911

Just because it is not OLED does not mean it can't be better than one.
I still question to this day since this article keeps getting bumped as to why this article is taken seriously? The headline is terribly wrong because it does not take into consideration many other factors but then it makes such a claim?
This is why I fully support Elite Dangerous. They actually have a proven track record. The game is in active development and the promises they make are guaranteed to come. This season alone is adding many features that make Star Citizen unique, which in turn nullifies Star Citizen's allure. I'm happy to say that competition is good but it looks like RSI is trying to rip people off more than they are trying to make a game worth playing.
Why would you disable it? There is no fault in the system, what on earth is wrong with these people?
But I loved Bastion, it was legitimately a great game, one of the best I've played actually... and then I wonder why they have to make bad games and try and fix the reviews? Just make more good games for goodness sake.
No, they are not. Bloomberg is highly politicized and so is BBC. First they wanted to regulate our free speech in video games via making up lies about violence, now it's about gambling. I'd like to solidly say that our governments are absolute scum and you're going along with it.
He said Ninten"greedo" so yeah, I am upset at his statement when this is better than what any other company is doing.
Why do I feel like this is a lie? They would have taken this up with AMD first and foremost, who calls a lawyer over this? I want definitive proof. I feel like this is Nvidia running damage control for AMD's biggest launch in a long time.
I love G2A and don't mind the service, I do however have major issue if they screw over a vendor.
They run an entire world simulation to help determine if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it really make a sound? (hint: yes)