Posts by assaulth3ro911

We're so.... going to be screwed........................
I thought Lenovo was going to... Well whatever, whoever buys them better be good because I don't want to have to switch to *cringe* HTC...
Right. I use AMD and don't seem to have any problems.
Right... and the female is going to do so well on the frontline? I think that's more logical placement than stereotyping. Either way, I really am looking forward to this because of its co-op as well but the entire space concept has really got me going. I love L4D personally, so this really is going to be amazing.
His PSU is fine, might want to look into the RAM though. Also why on earth is Win 8 in 32 bit? Look into the RAM and a 64 bit version of Windows as well. Finally, if your CPU is slow and you really don't have the money/don't want to upgrade it then I fully endorse Mantle in such a situation.
I am looking to buy one of the following cards in the title however I want to have the ability to run a second monitor for doing random things and reading the Twitch stream chats (going to start streaming) and wanted to know the following: which card would be best for streaming with two monitors (neither monitors match, one is a 720p widescreen and the other is 1280x1024 4:3). I want to save as much money as possible as I will be buying an extra 4GB of RAM with it and a...
That is true, the amount of packages that are torn through on EVERY decent Linux Distro is insane... all someone has to do is compromise a package or just take over the provider entirely.
It's only when you're sucking due to unfair circumstances, e.g. bad controls, etc. The violence has nothing to do with it.
This is the truest and most viable thing that AMD has said/done yet. Colleges waste so much money on pricey Intels when they could use an APU and save so much money.
Next we'll be seeing "Google planning to take over World by entering each market one by one" man that will be scary. Wait a minute...