Posts by soth7676

i didnt know SB-E had a 8 core cpu??!!
depends on how much the price is...lol
All right everyone...I got a good deal on a FX CPU...so now i need offers amd motherboards and the RAM...keep the offers rolling in please
where in ohio?
Actually that isn't true but respect your opinion...however putting up a price list isn't always the best way on going about it...For example I won't pay the same amount for a i5 2500k that has been over voted to hell and back as compared to one that ran on a modest OC...also like those that attempt to low ball those that are selling on the forums...some people might be willing to take a bigger loss than others when giving offers while others over value what they think...
Nexon game??!!!...*shudders violently at the thought*...I recall my combat arms experience...was fun as hell until the game got overloaded with hackers....Nearly every game I would play would have a one shot kill and i dont know how...but during the rezz time...they killed me 10+ times as well...thanks but no thanks...nexon's anti cheat system sucks donkey balls IMO....
All right OCN...I have a friend that needs a computer update badly and asked me to see if I can help... They will be using such software like DAZ pro, maya, etc. for online content creation. They wish it to be as inexpensive as possible... So they arent expecting SB-E/IB-E type equipment or performance... I would like at least quad cores from the intel platforms...hoping for someone with a I5 2500K that they wanting to get rid of... As for the AMD platform...looking for...
Downloading as we speak
Actually Semi-gloss and gloss are DLCs you can buy....however you do get the full color sprectrum with extra white, white, deep, ultra deep and high relfective bases......One of the mini games in it is the color tinting and match game... you tint your own paint and see if it matches the color wheel...
I have some friends that have been working on "Watching Paint Dry" SImulator.... They originally had it on the Unreal3 engine, but they decided they needed more graphical detail so are re-doing it on Crytek's engine... Expect to release on Steam in the summer of 2015....