Posts by Bigshades92

Here's mine. not the neatest, but oh well.
The only difference i see is that things stick out more, such as the Stones, and Roof tiles. Looks very similar to dx10...
YouTube - My Computer: Abridged Version. Q9550, 9800GT, Win 7, Crysis! I have a mixture off all my favorite games in here.
I working on a new computer, I have another PC with Crysis still installed. I actually found something under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/ Wow6432Node/Electronic Arts/Electronic Arts/Crysis/ergc It is a 20 digit alpha-numeric number. I think this is it? starts with E6TK... If so, Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by aksthem1 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE: Software/Electronic Arts/Electronic Arts/Crysis/ Try and see if it is located here. What do I do with that? I'm using a Steam version, not a boxed CD version.
When I try to contact steam, it asks me to specify the game, and the CD key for the game. And since I dont know my CD key, and thats what i'm trying to ask, I cannot find out. How else can i find out my CD Key? Everest? can anyone link me to a trustworthy site?
Quote: Originally Posted by Radiix Right click on it in your steam games list. There should be something that says "View game CD key". First thing i tried, the option is not there. thats why i'm asking.
Hey all, long story short, I've installed Crysis too many times, and need a new key. I've formated my machine probably 10+ times since I've owned Crysis, so i'm not surprised. I got an error message on my most recent installation, so I go to EA, and they just need me to tell them the CD key of Crysis to continue. So, how do I view my CD key for my Steam copy of Crysis?
PCM, or Pulse Code Modulation, is on an audio CD. it is the "redbook" standard. Link:
Those caps are most likely for voltage/power supply stabilization. You might not need them critically, but there is a reason the manufacturer put those on. You could probably solder them back on, it you can find where they came from.