Posts by Bacheezi

lets get the game to run at more than 30 FPS, and have.... a reasonable amount of people on a server, in the same instance, all in a space fight. THEN we can compare Roberts to Jurassic park guy.
Perhaps rotate your CPU cooler so the fins are being cooled by the front intake fan as well? Won't help your GPU but it might knock off a degree or 2 on the CPU
Don't quote me on this, but I believe CR was bragging on ATV a couple of weeks ago about how the script was now OVER 1250 pages. I know that the 1000 page thing was early on in development.They also picked probably the most expensive mocap studio to use, imaginarium.... its Andy Serkis's studio (who is also in the SQ42 campaign as a Vanduul....)
For a $60 game I was expecting more content / features. I'll buy it on sale at 80% this christmas.
oops, double post
Not that it matters, but I have more than that in it at this point as well. I'm still sure the game will release, the only issue being that they can call it "done" whenever they want as per a cute change to the EULA a year or so ago. A part of me believes they will bail on SC once SQ42 is "done" and be finished with the project. I hope I'm wrong.
My issue with development can be summed up pretty easily. 4 revisions of the hornet, including the F7A - which did not need its own model, not at this time anyways. 3 revisions of the constellation why.
Well, I miss-calculated the height of my cooler Lucky its an old cooler and I'm replacing it asap, so for now its a bench
Everything on the mobo comes with the tray, as long as all wires have been disconnected. The tray is just a piece of metal that the board attaches to. It is held in with 4 screws. The I/O backplate + expansion slots remain on the case.
Which really makes me wonder what the point of making it in the first place was.