Posts by -=*HERO*=-

I'm going through my old threads, this us still happening. Its a lycosa.
Wow really?! Jman are going to oc your cpu? It performs like crazy http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel+Core+i7-3770K+%40+3.50GHz but if your not here are some other example.The building referenced in the post before me is good but there's wasted value in a 100 case, the novelty wears offfast. There's also wasted value in that closed loop if yournot oc'ing. That money saved can go towards ram withfaster timings.
I haven't been on in a while, its pretty dead around here wither way I still don't have a solution...
Anyone know how i can get to coolbits in windows 7 after i put in the reg key?
2 weeks later....
Because I want to see how it goes from personal experience, versus going off the opinion of what was written on som e website and because ... why not?Is no one else curious to see how this turns out? I am I hear stories of how people through W7 on some POS and it was fast... I doubt that but figure why not? I figure if i have time at some point i can just give it a shot....
ill give it a shot.
Did you read the first post?? This is to find a way to get it installed without more ram...Sent from my Garminfone using Tapatalk
IN please, fwanko1
I see, but when i went to install, I think with 256mb of ram might have been 128 not sure it wouldn't let me because of the memory amount being too low ... maybe you got lucky.