Posts by boredgunner

Dedicated PhysX cards (and I'm talking a GeForce card made into a PhysX card) haven't been worthwhile since 2009. They were only needed for select few games when lacking GPU power. Every time a new generation of cards came out, the benefit of dedicated PhysX cards became smaller and smaller. It stopped being useful once you got into the high end GeForce 400 series. Plus, like brett said, every game is different. Cryostasis: Sleep of Reason uses dedicated PhysX cards...
Hacked or just a really weird, sarcastic post lol. Your last sentence is spot on, take note of this OP. There are a lot of airheads that say your choices don't matter, but these are the people who never replayed the series, never paid attention, and think that decisions should only affect the ending.Decisions throughout the franchise cause chain reactions that are reflected on at various points in the series, many times you don't see the result of your choices until the...
Yup. There had better be a torrent though, or else it will take a week to download it.
Yeah don't watch those ending videos lol.
Play some racing simulators. Assetto Corsa has excellent handling, people are saying it might be the most realistic sim ever, but be mindful that it has very little content since it's still in early access. There's also iRacing, but it's subscription based. Then there's F1 series, GTR 2.
It doesn't make replay value drop to zero, because the ending is only half an hour at most? What about the other ~130 hours of the franchise, which is where your choices really do matter? How about all of the different classes and playstyles? I understand the disappointment in the ending, but let's not get too dramatic. It does have 4 different endings (option D is left out in that image), then with an alternate variation for each of the four (or maybe a few...
Yep:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4jCb2csBg06ZThEalBoSDY2MWs/editLost Alpha is completely standalone.
Dragon Age: Inquisition comes out this year, which may end up being Bioware's best game yet. Another Mass Effect game is planned, but we don't know a single thing about it. Hopefully it follows DA:I's model. Aside from Bioware there's nobody else who makes such ambitious RPGs and story driven games. Obsidian has really taken a backseat.
^ Some sound advice lol. Except for ME3 happy ending. I honestly don't know what that is, but the name of it seems self-explanatory. But if you want to go through the series making terrible decisions, feel free. Perhaps your Shepard is reckless and doesn't care about anyone or anything? It can be fun, it changes up the games considerably, but it does feel like Renegade playthroughs are a bit less believable (especially Shepard's dialogue). It seems pretty clear to me...
Disable v-sync. If you're forcing anti-aliasing though NVIDIA Control Panel or Inspector, maybe disable that too.