Posts by boredgunner

Yep, people just don't bother tweaking those settings or even know that you can.
It's perfect, since CS is easy to run so your frame rate should be at least the required 120. I've tested it in CS:GO. Really ULMB is great for any game that can run at 120 FPS or more, except for Penumbra for some reason. Something to do with its post-processing settings, but even then after disabling most of them I couldn't determine what was causing it to look like crap.
For most AAA studios. Yet so many PC gamers still only play and know about AAA games.
The game is finally out! The day after Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, lol. For me, Obduction will have to wait especially since my gaming time is very limited. It is next in line after Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Nonetheless I just bought it. OP is updated.Yeah it's probably time. I wonder how this game runs, UE4 is incredibly well optimized so I hope this isn't some odd exception.
Yup, most people don't seem to understand that. So expect another ~10% performance boost for AMD when DX12 is released, and a performance penalty for NVIDIA.
Based on what I've read, you're better off using one GPU.
They don't. Now, console gamers think that number is 60 instead of 30. What's even more moronic is that they believe that 30 FPS is a better gaming experience because it's more cinematic!!1!one!1 As if games are movies, lol.120+ FPS blur reduction master race.
Most modern games including this one really need to stop including MSAA. It's worthless, since most of the aliasing is from shaders not from geometry, and it's incompatible with the game's rendering techniques which is why performance gets tanked. Everyone just use TAA. This game's TAA blurs a lot, but the in-game sharpening counteracts that. Although this sharpening is too strong actually, better off using ReShade/SweetFX. I have the strength at around 0.8, seems...
Most modern games including this one really need to stop including MSAA. It's worthless, since most of the aliasing is from shaders not from geometry, and it's incompatible with the game's rendering techniques which is why performance gets tanked. Everyone just use TAA. This game's TAA blurs a lot, but the in-game sharpening counteracts that. Although this sharpening is too strong actually, better off using ReShade/SweetFX. I have the strength at around 0.8, seems...
But then there is the MSB SELECT II!