Posts by boredgunner

Also try this thread:http://www.overclock.net/t/1558309/various-asus-debuts-rog-swift-pg279q-144hz-ips-and-g-sync980 SLI can probably handle BF4 with 120 Hz ULMB.
Man it has been a while since I've played the game, don't remember its tactics options as well but look in there. Defensive should do the trick, if it's not then you just have to manually "un-target" the person/thing they're chasing.What do you mean by kiting?
SVA is what they call their VA panels. I've never used a Samsung VA monitor so I don't know how the quality is, but their 34" 3440 x 1440 VA monitor fares quite well in reviews although doesn't have a great out of the box setup so calibration would be great.
No such monitor exists. I think Samsung announced one that fits your description though (> 30" 2560 x 1440 curved 144 Hz SVA), but it's a long way off.There's one, but it's 21:9 so not what he wants.
Doesn't sound like that's the problem then.
^ You should change your user title to "BenQ XL2720z expert" or something similar.
That sounds normal. The difference is, ULMB removes pretty much all perceivable motion blur.You can't go beyond 100% brightness yes. ULMB greatly reduces max brightness because of the backlight strobing.
ULMB probably isn't working for you. It actually cuts brightness in half, slightly more actually. What brightness setting do you normally use, and what does ULMB set brightness to?I had this problem yesterday with my XB270HU. Flipping its power switch on and off fixed it, alternatively unplugging the power cord and plugging it back in should fix it.
I wonder if you lack the latest version of DirectX? But oh well, like you say it's not the end of the world.
The FG2421 is the only semi-glossy high refresh rate monitor I know of, and I don't know of any full gloss ones.