Posts by greydor

I just can't lose the [perceived] quality drivers, PhysX (no joke, as in Batman), G-Sync, and random performance improvements in various gains. It's not to be a fanboy; if features were on parity to each of the competitors in the duopoly, I would likely go to AMD due to pricing.
Major crap.
Bump
Miscommunication does not equal conspiracy. It could very well have been two different parts of (two) different companies that didn't align with a statement to an action in time - it would be like if a company were to initiate a recall on a product before a statement was given. At the end of the day, you're still glad the recall was in place.
There's a tremendous attitude online of distrust and conspiracy. I have zero reason to doubt that they had reason to believe fraud was the culprit for defunct activation keys. I've worked for large business before. I work for an incredible company now that strives on ethics, safety, and is a wonderful place to work. If someone came up to me at a place of business and asked me to lie to the public out of greed, I wouldn't do it. At the end of the day I'm just a typical,...
The article is about how stolen credit cards were used to fraudulently buy activation codes. Piracy is not the subject.
If you're referring to the additional pins, I just read part of a review for Gigabyte's x99 that has this feature and the reviewer pointed out that it was mainly used for LN2 users.EDIT: Found the link/quote.http://www.anandtech.com/show/8804/gigabyte-x99-soc-champion-motherboard-review-low-cost-x99-overclocking
Wow, I'm an idiot. I was thinking 4k as the price, not screen resolution. /carryon
There seems to be an unnecessary amount of browsers available today. I feel like we're back in the good ole' days of having to choose between the browser built into AOL, Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Opera, etc. Oh wait, it looks like there is actual terminology coined for this; "Browser Wars". I literally just learned there was an actual theorem around the obvious. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Browser_wars
Lol, you may want to adjust your W4 to ensure that you're not paying too much in federal taxes for 2015 if your return is that big.EDIT: Noticed you were in Canada. Advice stands for anyone in the states with a large refund.