Posts by greydor

5820k @ 4.58, 2800 DDR4, 980Ti @ 1.2, 1440p, Max Settings
While an outspoken group is upset about updates, I on the other hand want updates. What's annoying is having to manually check for updates every time I turn my gaming PC on, which isn't very often. Is there a way to tell Windows to wake my computer up at, say, 3:00AM and download/install updates?
I have the answer, as I didn't have much to lose on my gaming pc. The Windows USB creation tool did seem to download the Creators Update, build 1703. Reinstalling drivers now.
I'm on the Anniversary Update and the Windows (Creators Update) upgrade process is causing my system to do a hard crash at 71% completion. This causes the system to roll back to the previous version (multiple times, arghhhh). I'd like to do a fresh reformat, but I'm not sure if I can do it with the Creators Update. Is this possible yet?
Fixed, I believe. Hard to say when I didn't use the JoyCon much, just the Pro Controller.
My left JoyCon was not working properly. I sent it back in, and within the same week it was returned to me in perfect, working condition. Just in case, if you're having the issue, call: 1-800-255-3700 They are fixing them quickly and gently (i.e., no scratches upon return).
Edit; formatting error in quoting
Same. I thought it was politics, not income.
This comment comes up all the time and I never understand why. Did you know that at one point in March of 2014 that Nintendo had enough cash to run a deficit for 38 years? There's this consistent thought that Nintendo is going to just go belly-up for some unknown reason, whether it be a single console failure (failure being defined as a raw profitability loss, which I'm assuming would [only?] apply to the Wii U and Virtual Boy, if even that), or anything else.They had a...
Extra treasure chests and hard mode, not even on day 1, for $20. And this, according to some users, is the "end of Nintendo"? I need to take an overclock.net hiatus (but can't). Side note: I've never heard of an SD card failing, nor has it ever happened to me. Been using them in the 3DS or other devices for years with no issues.