Posts by greydor

Other than a PCIe SSD, since you're going to game at 1080p on a 1080, you're not really going to get the benefit of anything else. Put the extra 1k into savings to buy your next graphics card or for SLi in the future (though I'm against multi-card setups).
If anything, the reason laptops "costing twice as much" are dead is due to the fact that Intel hasn't had any sort of tremendous performance increases in years, SOCs [AMD et al] are fast enough for Facebook, and SSDs/PCIe SSDs make opening apps arguably instantaneous, making users feel like their laptops are fast enough and they don't need to buy another. Hence, demand goes to poop - well, demand for the next BIG POWERFUL laptops go to poop - because the new $300 systems...
PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN. PLEASE.
Does Microsoft know that a lot of companies just hand out cookie-cutter Dell's/Lenovo's with Windows 7 imaged onto them? Not a lot of choice for what people want (if they even want to work on this machine). I think this will be for a very, very niche market. Also, lol on their timing. They seemingly tried to undercut Apple's announcement today, but I don't think it's going to work.
Samsung will keep on going; business as usual. What's going to suck is (if) airlines start to ban that particular phone. Imagine being told you can either hand over your phone to the airline to securely destroy, or will have to leave the flight entirely.It's a stretch, but the FAA has already warned passengers to not use the phone. So what's to say it won't be banned entirely?
Everything in tech these days is a short-lived test.
Since it's going to come up eventually in this thread, here's the answer to the question you were thinking about.
This is likely a troll thread. Here's another identical post this user made. He's using internet buzzwords for attention (most likelely). See: gais, halp , and that this is for "movis and geims".
Can you post what you did to the Reddit PCMR? This needs to be seen.
This sounds like a very, very bad idea.