Posts by greydor

Not sure. It's Zotac, so probably something like 1-2 years. Totally guessing though.
I was selling this on eBay, but the buyer backed out. Therefore, to OCN it goes. The card has been kept at stock for most of its life and ran perfectly in an mITX system. $525 shipped, US48 only, PayPal required. All original packaging included. OCN Team, the picture with my name is the video card already packed up. I didn't want to lose the box, so I didn't re-take pictures of the card with my name on them.
Up for sale is a great condition Silverstone ST65F-G 650W Gold power supply. This is like the holy grail of Mini ITX power supplies, and I've owned both the 500w and 650w variants (love them both). $85 shipped, US 48 only, PayPal required. I've just parted out my rig to move on with life
Great condition H100. It was refurbished directly from Corsair, but you couldn't differentiate it from new. No leaks, all parts included. $55 shipped, PayPal required, US48 only.
Up for sale is a set of (4x) Noctua NF-P12 fans with all parts in their original boxes. These were used as push/pull on a radiator. Price for the set is $60 shipped. US48 only, PayPal required. OCN Team, there's a second picture with my name and date on it.
Please don't include any lights into the build.
2nd one sold to moi.
Make sure you disclaim that you cannot guarantee that it will not arrive with dead pixels. Trust me.
What would FORCE me to get DDR4? Darth Vader. He uses the force.
This is an apparent joint venture between MadCatz and ASUS, where MadCatz has taken the design lead.