Posts by Beat

Just got my Qnix 27' Matte and my word...what an AWESOME screen!! Can't stop looking at it, so smooth and crisp!
I'm from South Africa and wanting to buy one of these beasts of a screen, I'm just worried whether I should go PixelPerfect or not, The exchange rate is a bit of a killer as it is for me between non perfect vs perfect. Is it worth the extra? I'm rather finicky when it comes to dead pixels and spot them rather easily on screens so I'm rather scared of getting a monitor that does has compared to say the piece of mind I get with a pixel perfect, I see some people say the...
Thanks so much for all the info, really gave me some reassurance! Would you mind showing a pic or 2 of your case? Would really like to see your setup inside!
Hey everyone, I need some advice for one of these cases with regards to Watercooling . Currently, I have a 650D with a EX120 and RS240 cooling my 3770k and 2 7970's, Yes it's probably not enough but it's all I could afford in the mean time and gaming temps never go over 45'c on both cards or 53' on the CPU. I really want to do a 360/240 or 240/240 setup in one of these beaut of a cases, It's really hard to check over 400 pages worth of pics and info and have done my best...
I saw on TomsHardware and had from personal experience, my Sapphire xfire 7970 ref cards(under water) that my temps of my cards have increased, even under idle. Never use to go over 27' idle, now sitting in mid 30's and under load into the 50's where it never use to go over 45'c. Anyone else? I'm going to reinstall and see.
My 2 7970's are really happy now!
I have an HTC One now. Best phone out there at this point in time imo. I love though how people are bashing Apple for using Plastic, all their previous Mac products were polycarbonate and they still felt firm and strong, and lasted. Not to mention just about every other company out there uses plastic for their phones. Stop the hate. Each to their own. Not to mention, everyone moaning about Apple prices being too high, Now when they bring out something cheaper it's a huge...
Another 7970 is calling me!!
I play Guild Wars 2, a lot. My specs below are outdated but I own a 3770k at 4.4Ghz and a Powercolor 7970 overclocked to 1125/1450. I manage 60fps constant if I lower Shadows to med and turn Reflections to "Terrain and Sky". I get mostly 60fps in Lions Arch, although most lag from Lions Arch, Heavy events and World vs World are due to server lag. I'm running 1920x1080 so you should manage around that as when I turn Vsync off, I get 80-120fps depending on area. If you...
Cougar fans have always been known to be brilliant fans. Got 4 of them and they are quiet. These are really nice!