Posts by xXxALLANxXx

If you're looking for a tactical battlefield 4 server, search for =7cav= and they have two servers that are usually popular most of the time.
I'm in... I was following just didn't know I hadn't liked the page. All set now.
Admin was sick for a couple of weeks and add on top of that how busy he is with the website and IRL you would have to imagine he's a little backed up right now. Just give it some time and Admin should have everything settled soon as he always has.
So pissed I missed this, I've been wanting the g19s and g700s but would of settled for the g500s for that price.
I'm in thanks!
I'm in, happy holidays!
Thanks for the help, my book was suggesting that str was to be used. Your code seemed to work and had no problems.Thanks again,ALLAN
Oh sorry I forgot to post my error I was getting. Code: Traceback (most recent call last): File "F:/Python33/Beckett, Allan Assignment #9.py", line 30, in main() File "F:/Python33/Beckett, Allan Assignment #9.py", line 13, in main get_analysis(numbers) File "F:/Python33/Beckett, Allan Assignment #9.py", line 25, in get_analysis print("The Lowest Number Is: ") + str(min(numbers)) TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'NoneType' and 'str'
Number Analysis Program Design a program that asks the user to enter a series of 20 numbers. The program should store the numbers in a list and then display the following data: - The lowest number in the list - The highest number in the list - The Total of the numbers in the list - The average of the numbers in the list You must use a loop that loops 20 times and appends each score to a list after it is entered. Code: # #This program will ask the user to enter a series...
Computer Hardware EVGA Graphics Card - My card is a out-dated and need to upgrade soon so this would be an awesome chance for me to be able to upgrade for gaming and homework. Logitech G19 - A new keyboard would be awesome as the one I have is a old dell keyboard that I have been using since my old Logitech stopped working as cable broke from the base. Corsiar M95 or Logitech G602 - My old logitech still does a good job but I could always use an upgrade to help with...